Chapter 14

"After you, ma'am." Raelle swings the door to the restaurant open and steps aside letting Scylla walk inside first.

"With pleasure, handsome." The brunette steps inside of the room and waits for Raelle to appear by her side.

"Walk with me?" Collar extends her elbow to Scylla and the girl wraps an arm around her girlfriend's. "This is such a nice place..."

Raelle starts and smiles at the brunette as they approach the waiter who reserves the tables in the restaurant. "Name Collar, the best table here."

The man behind the counter shifts slightly and looks down at his panel with reservations. "Ah, yes! Miss Collar, follow me."

Scylla looks over at Raelle impressed slightly at how elegant the woman can be. "You really prepared everything. I wonder what your evil mind will create once we hit one year."

The blonde follows the waiter to the table together with Scylla. The man presents the table to the customers and moves away both of the chairs for them.

"I will be back in 2 minutes with your menus, ladies. Enjoy the view." The waiter smiles and walks away with his hands folded.

Raelle waits for Scylla to sit down first and adjust herself against the table before she plops down as well. "You're right, my wallet could feel better looking back at my job, but it's worth it, trust me."

Scylla pouts with a smile at her girlfriend. "Aw, you don't have to do anything like this for me. A nice evening on your couch and snacks would be lovely too. We don't need to be fancy, baby. Although, this place is stunning."

"I know, right? I visited this place for the first time when my father signed a huge contract and we got a boost in cash." The blonde chuckles softly and leans on her elbow admiring Scylla's facial features.

"You're going to look so cute with a belly." Raelle admits and straightens back up when the waiter walks over to the table.

He lays down the menus for both of them and waits a few seconds before Raelle speaks up first. "Steak, asparagus with omelet." Scylla's head quirks up as she's worried to pick out something too expensive.

"Duck ragú and a glass of cold water, please." The brunette closes the menu and looks at Raelle softly.

"Is that everything, ma'am?" The waiter turns to look at Raelle who's still holding up her menu.

"I'll have one glass of champagne, Krug, brut." The blonde hands the menu over to the man as he nods and walks away from their table with their order.

"I'm sorry, I didn't have time to ask." Raelle starts a little bit worried how Scylla would feel with alcohol around her. "Are you okay if I drink one glass? When it comes to celebrating I'm quite fancy..." She smiles softly reaching out for her girlfriend's hand.

"Yes, of course. Raelle, don't ever think you have to refuse something for yourself because of me. I'm addicted and pregnant, so be it. But I'm not letting you say no to something just because I can't." Scylla takes Raelle's hand in hers and smiles softly.

"You're so sweet to me, tonight." The blonde chuckles lightly and leans back in her chair. "Can I praise your beautiful outfit again?"

"Go on, handsome. I really appreciate your compliments." Scylla rests chin on her palms looking at her girlfriend with shiny eyes.

"The way you look in suits it's just so hot. Was is made for you? It perfectly fits your curves." Raelle checks out the woman sitting in front of her.

"You think I'm fat? Those curves don't sound like a sexy thing." Scylla looks down at the table and Raelle gently kicks her shin.

"You'll never be fat, Scyl. I'm just saying that this suit looks great on you. You're sexy in anything you wear, anyway." The waiter approaches their table and sets down a glass of water for Scylla and a glass of champagne for Raelle.

The man walks away after setting down forks and knives for them. The blonde takes a small sip on her drink and reaches out for Scylla's hand.

Ramshorn gives in her soft palm and Raelle slides something on her finger while having a goofy smile on her face. "Don't worry, I'm not proposing, yet."

Scylla takes a look at the ring on her finger and smiles softly. "Thank you, but you're doing too much, baby." The brunette turns her wrists and looks at engraving that says: Promise.

"Now, I need to give you one as well." Scylla giggles lightly and leans over the table to peck on Raelle's lips softly.

"Ah, it's nothing really. I'm not giving a huge speech to you, right now because I suck at them but I really love you and this past few weeks made me feel special so I want you to feel the same." Raelle looks into her girlfriend's eyes and smiles softly.

"Rae, please don't go too far because I'm emotional and I'm going to mess my make up." Scylla wipes a single tear with a napkin and sniffles. "I love you too, so much."

*

"Hey, By! Stop, you're evil!" Eliot gently shoves his fiancé away when Byron whispers something dirty to his ear. "We're in public you idiot."

"Oh, c'mon... bet you want to go home now." The brunette smirks and takes a sip on his wine not breaking the eye contact between him and his boyfriend.

"Wait up, is that an offer? I might consider not finishing this amazing meal and taking you back home." Eliot leans slightly over the table to be closer to his lover.

Byron smirks softly and eyes Eliot's lips giving his own a small lick. His eyes flicker away for a second as he fixes his sight on someone. "Well, who'd think Ramshorn would be here..."

He says and it catches Eliot's attention immediately. "And she's got a new blondie with her. It looks quite romantic, doesn't it? Let's go say hi."

Byron's eyes widen at his boyfriend as he gets up and approaches Raelle's and Scylla's table. "Good evening, ladies. How are you sweetie?" Eliot starts with a lovely voice.

Scylla gasps softly with a smile and gets up to hug her best friend. "Hi! I'm great, actually. How are you?" The brunette pulls away almost jumping to the ceiling out of joy.

"Oh, right. This is Raelle, my girlfriend." Scylla points with her hand over to the confused blonde sitting by the table watching the situation.

"Hey, I'm her girlfriend." It's all Raelle could spill out at the moment. She felt nervously although, it seems like Eliot's a nice guy.

"What is up, Ramshorn?!" Byron walks over shooting with finger guns at Scylla who runs into the boy's opened arms. "I couldn't catch you at work lately. How have you been, honey?"

"Guys, I'm alright. Pregnancy's going well and now I've got a loving protector so don't worry I'm over packed with security." Scylla chuckles and gives a sweet look at Raelle.

"Maybe we can sit together? Just give us two a minute, I don't want Raelle to feel uncomfortable since you're strangers to her." The brunette says and pats Byron's shoulder. The two walks away back to their table and Scylla sits back down.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to ruin this evening because you asked me out thinking there will be only the two of us. If you're uncomfortable with them sitting with us, just say a word."

Raelle shifts in her seat slightly and sighs looking at the two man at the table by the window. "Scyl, I'm in whatever you're into, plus they seem nice and fun." The blonde smiles softly at her girlfriend and Scylla explodes in joy.

"Thank you, baby. I promise you'll love them. If you ever want to leave just tell me." Scylla gets up and kisses Raelle's cheek softly.

"No, Scyl. I think I deserve a kiss on the lips. Maybe something more once we're back home." Raelle decides to use the situation a little bit and smiles.

"Of course, I owe you, baby." Scylla leans back down and kisses her partner's lips softly. "Once we're back at home..." She adds and walks over to the counter asking for moving the table so they can sit in four at one place.

*

Laughs coming from their table as Byron's telling jokes and Eliot's making special effects. Everyone except Scylla is after at least one drink and it's still the best fun for the brunette to be in a group of people that love her.

"Guys, I may ruin the fun mood right now, but I love you all so much. Thank you for everything because this evening made my whole week. Really, I'm so thankful to each of you."

Scylla leans against Raelle's shoulder and kisses her cheek. "Without you, I'd be a shell right now." She whispers and cuddles into the blonde's side as Raelle's cheek blush.

"And I would be at home eating Chinese 5th time this week. You're my little sun, baby." Raelle says softly and looks down at her girlfriend. "Thank you."

"Aw, you two are so cute. You look great together. I'm so sorry, we didn't want to interrupt your date." Byron starts intertwining hands with Eliot.

"No, it's totally fine, guys. I'm having so much fun with you. It makes Scylla happy and her happiness is what I need." Raelle says and finishes her drink. "Oof, that's enough for me."

"She owes me now, by the way so... I think it's a win-win for me." The blonde chuckles lightly and wraps an arm around the girl cuddled into her side.

"Oh watch your mouth, Collar or there will be no after party." Scylla sits up and looks at her girlfriend playfully.

"Excuse me, everyone. I need to visit the restrooms." Raelle says and gets up walking away to the toilet.

"Scyl, she's amazing. Where did you find her?!" Byron almost explodes. "She's hot, clever, cop and she's damn beautiful. Girl, you won a lotery."

Scylla blushes lightly and smiles softly at her friends. "I know, right? She's perfect..." the brunette says daydreaming about her girlfriend. "We had sex like over 10 times already. By, I'm telling you she's a Goddess."

Eliot chuckles at the woman's expressions and tugs on Byron's arm. "Talking about sex... I think it's the right time to go home and visit our favorite place on Earth."

"Okay, thank you guys for evening. It was amazing to spend some time with you again. I'm sure Raelle loves you already." Scylla gets up to hug her best friends and say goodbye.

"See you at work, Ramshorn!" Byron says as they are leaving the restaurant. Raelle comes back to the table and looks around with a questionable look.

"They got horny and left to have sex." Scylla says and the two chuckle together. "Maybe we could do the same, actually? I paid the bill already." The brunette says and steps closer to her girlfriend.

"Oh, yeah? I can't wait to see what you have for me. You owe me after party tonight." Raelle puts an arm around Scylla's waist pulling her impossibly closer.

"Tell me... what do you want and I'll try my best to give it to you." Ramshorn playfully eyes her girlfriend with a smirk.

"Hm, tough choice. Decisions decisions... lap dance should be fine." Raelle says with a grin and checks out the brunette. "If you don't mind it, of course. I've got music recorder at home so you can choose any song you'd like..."

"Oh, so you even let me choose a song to a private lap dance I'm supposed to give you? Whoa, you're really generous detective Collar." Scylla leans against her girlfriend and kisses her lips.

"Let's get out of here before I get too handsy with you, beautiful." Raelle pulls back and intertwines their hands on the way to the exit.