"You ... are you sure, Cas ? " .

"What are you going to do ? " I raised my eyebrows and asked, about to take a step back again, but they were holding me tighter than before. Colton still didn't seem to understand what was happening. He looked at me with wide eyes. He couldn't say anything for another minute. As he started to come back to his senses his brows furrowed slightly and he opened his mouth to ask me in an uncertain tone, while I almost cursed him inwardly: "Don't ask ... just do it. Starting to lose my temper idiot."

"Castiel, are you sure?" This time I didn't respond, but I did step to pick up a tube of gel lube and tossed it to the other party instead of responding, raising my eyebrows provocatively as the last step to get my Soulmate's goofball off the hook. He understand the direct indirect. After that, Colton's eyes lit up immediately as he tugged at my arms dragging me onto the big bed.

"Hey! Take it easy ... Yeah!"

"Eh ! ? ... just this and it already hurts honey ? Then wait until you feel the rest " A mischievous smile spread across my Soulmate's face, I rolled my eyes and received a hard kiss as a reward, or should we call it... a punishment?

The tip of our tongues intertwined with each other as our bodies pressed together. I let Colton explore my entire body with those two hot hands, while I tried to get the piece of hot meat out from under his pants. In the end, Colton pulled back to unbutton his pants himself and quickly fell back on me, moving his hips back and forth and with just that, my entire body trembled.

"Uhmm , I want your mouth ... " I said licking Colton 's lips, looking into his eyes, cracking a smile : "Put my cock in your mouth, the deeper the better " Just in case at my request, the listener smiled mischievously.

"And it will be inside me, until you finish in my mouth." Colton's beautiful face withdrew, descending to the center of my body. There, teasing the tip of my glans with his slender tongue, taking it slowly, nibbling and sucking on my cock in a slow but erotic rhythm, making the hot rod inside his mouth harden and grow with every second. The warmth and softness hugged my torso tightly, leaving a tingling sensation throughout my body. Slow, easy, smooth, but it feels so good I almost go crazy. My whole body trembled from that moment. One thing I have never told the other person is that I like it when he uses his mouth on my cock to please me. It warms me up so much that it almost reduces my body to ashes, with so much pleasure. I would have ended up in his mouth if I had let him keep sucking my dick as hard as he does now, but I won't tell him to stop, nah, I like it that he makes me die ... how can I tell him then that: "Ah, so". The raw sound of a curse merged with a low moan. I pressed my fingers into the other's silky hair. Sometimes I pulled hard on him, especially when Colton sucked me so hard he almost made me cum. It was as if I was about to reach heaven, that's why I spoke to stop him.

"Ah... Enough Colton, I don't want to finish yet". My soul mate released my core, but spread my beefy legs even wider than before, making my butt canal appear more clearly in front of his eyes. I'm a bit embarrassed, but I decided to let him do it first, so I don't plan to regret it. I accidentally held my breath as his fingers rubbed the smooth lube gel into my ass channel. I pursed my lips as Colton inserted the pad of his first finger. The pain made me frown accidentally.

"Ugh"

"Relax, honey" he spoke to me trying to make me relax, while his free hand moved to touch my cock again. Colton rubbed the tip of my glans lightly, which made me feel so aroused that I lifted my hips off the bed slightly, forgetting about the pain in my butt for a moment.

"Oh my God ! "

"Do you want to stop?"...asked my Soulmate as the only finger that had been able to enter stopped in the way. I took a deep breath, felt a stabbing pain both in my torso and in my back canal. I tried to relax my body so my ass and hole wouldn't tense up in the process, as I definitely didn't want him to stop, so my answer was : "No , do not stop"