CHAPTER 11 -~Airport~-

Start from the beginning

While im combing my hair i got a message and when i checked on it, it's from lina.

"You ready yet?"Keiji said. I almost threw my phone to him.

"Do you know about knocking?" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Yes, ofc" he said leaning to the door.

"Then what about you do that first before coming in?" I said and turned to my phone and chatted lina.

"I did knocked tho" he said.

I just sighed and stood up. "Lets go, lina said she's going to arrive soon." I said and went out of the room.

"What happened to your good mood earlier?~" he asked.

"What do you mean? Im still in my good mood" i said.

I followed keiji because i dont know where he hides his car, and the time we got to his parking lot my jaw almost dropped when i saw so many cars.

What the heck?! Why does he have so many cars?! Just how many body does he have?!

"You're drooling babe" i touched my face and I wasn't so i hit him in his arm and im the one who got hurt because of his masculine body. He just laughed and continued to walk towards a pretty big car.

"There will be only three of us why bring a big car like this?" I said and touched the black shinning car.

"Its been a while since i used this car so I'll use it for today." He said. I was about open the door of the car when he opened the door for me.

We're now on the way to the airport and there's been such a big silence ever since we got to the car.

I wore my earphones and played some music while leaning at the door.

I suddenly got a notification from lina saying that she took a private plane and she's with some other people. And who are those people? I swear to god, if they're threatening my sister, im gonna torture them.
I clenched my hand and got pissed because of what im thinking.

"Is there something wrong?" Keiji suddenly said.

"My sister said that she's with some other people and im thinking that someone is threatening her" i replied.

"We'll see about your theory luna, but calm down" he said.

I did an inhale and exhale technique deeply, and calmed down.
we didnt talk again after that.

We arrived at the airport, and it feels like it took so long to get here.

We went in to the airport after we got checked by the guards. We looked around the airplane first because we still have a lot of spare time.

"Im gonna find a gift to give to my sister so, you can go where ever you want." I said. "Yeah, sure" he replied. "I'll probably call you later at 8:20" i said and walked away.

I first went to the nearest mall and started to look around and buy some things.

I just got done with my shopping and i looked at the time and its 8:15 so i took my phone and called keiji's number.

"Hello?" He said from the other line. "Are you done buying stuff?" He asked.
"Yeah i just got done. Where are you?, i'll go there" i replied.
"Oh, im on my way to the place where you left." He said.
"Okay, stay there, i'll be there in a few minutes. Bye" i said and hung up.

While im walking to keiji lina's airplane got announced that its about to land and is looking for me.

When people heared that they all whispered to each other. I saw someone pointing at me and started whispering to the person beside her.