“Hanma is the acting commander. No one knows who the real commander is. That’s why Valhalla is called the ‘Headless Angel.’ Because the leader has no face.” Yamagishi answered slowly, hiseyes narrowing as he looked at Takemichi.

The black-haired male frowned and thought.

'I wonder who's the leader?'

“So what happened to the other half of Osanai’s group, the ones who didn’t join under Hanma?”

Takuya asked after he raised his arm.

Yamagishi grinned before answering. “The other anti-Toman forces gathered under…” The chestnut-haired male turned to write on the chalkboard behind him. “Their number three, Hanemiya Kazutora.”

Then suddenly, door of the classroom slid open, and all eyes went to the door except for Takemichi who had his back turned to the door. Takemichi was deep in thought.

He only came out from his thoughts when Makoto stood up from his place next to him and walked towards the door.

Takemichi turned to look over his shoulder and saw Kazutora staring at him.

Makoto started egging Kazutora on until he was stopped by Yamagishi who recognized Kazutora.

“T-Takemichi.” The black-haired male blinked as Yamagishi stuttered out. “It’s him.”

“Valhalla’s number three! Hanemiya Kazutora!”

'Why does this banana haired boy look familiar? Did I seen him before?Hmm? Ahhh- I can't remember.' he thought.

Everyone stood up and turned to look at Kazutora in shock. The black haired beauty and the Mizo Middle Gang was still in daze when the banana haired boy rushed towards him and hugged him.

Takemichi blinked, surprised and is a blushing mess.

“Come with me, Takemichi! Let’s go to Valhalla’s base.” Kazutora pulled away from the hug before dragging him out of the room by his wrist.

—🌙

“Umm… Hanemiya-kun.” Takemichi asked as they walked towards Valhalla’s base.

“Just call me Kazutora.” Kazutora looked over his shoulder at Takemichi.

Takemichi nodded before asking, “Kazutora-kun, you’re a third year at our school, right?”

Kazutora hummed in agreement as the blue-eyed male continued.

“I would think you would be more well-known at our school.”

“Why would you say that?”

“Well…” Takemichi scratched his cheek lightly, a flush appearing on his cheeks as he admitted embarrassingly.

“I would think that someone as attractive and gorgeous as you would be more popular."

Takemichi was surprised when Kazutora stopped in his tracks, turning to look at him with shock.

“A-Attractive?” “G-Gorgeous?”

Takemichi blinked at the slight blush appearing at his pale face.

“Well, I only attended during the first term of my first year.”

Kazutora answered, proceeding to walk once again.

“I was at juvie.”

“Juvie!? You were arrested?”