Chapter 2-Orange-Haired-Guy-Who-Doesn't-Know-The-Word-Sorry and Mr. Cold Eyes

Joy's POV

Second day of school. Thank god, Yeri and I woke up early. We don't want to run late again. We quickly fixed ourselves and went to school. We met up with Wendy, Seulgi and Irene for our first class for that day.

"Yah... Class will start in 15 right? Can we go to the dining hall first? I'm hungry," I said to the girls as I rubbed my tummy and did an aegyo.

"Aigoo! The baby attacks," said Wendy. "Kaja! I'm also hungry."

The five of us walked to the dining hall to get something to eat. We quickly bought something to munch on and headed back to our classroom. We chatted happily on our way back. I was getting a big bite on my sandwich when suddenly, I bumped into someone. I caught on my sandwich just in time for it to fall off my hands and looked at the person who bumped into me.

"Joeseonghaeyo!" I turned back and bowed to the orange-haired student I bumped into. He looked at me blankly as if he didn't care and continued to what he was doing.

"Weird. Does he have no tongue? Is Sorry that hard to say," I under my breath.

"Gwaenchanayo?" asked Irene as she held my arm.

"Nae, thank goodness my sandwich did not fall," I said.

"Really, you still thought about your sandwich?" mused Yeri.

"Baegopayo, Yeri-ah," I reasoned out. "Kaja! We don't wanna be late for class!"

We all ran to the classroom because class was about to start in five minutes. I sat down on my seat when the one sitting in front of me suddenly introduced herself to me.

"Hello, I'm Chrissa Lee," said the girl seated in front of me, as she looked back to me with her hand extended for a handshake. "And these are Kim Yoojung and Kim Sohyun, my friends."

I smiled and shook their hands. They said hi to Irene and we introduced the other girls to them. We happily got to know each other, talking about ourselves. The teacher hasn't arrived yet and it has already been fifteen minutes. I suddenly looked at the door when I saw a male figure come in, Mr. Cold Eyes.

"Taehyun-ah!" Chrissa chirped, her hands shooting up and calling the boy. I looked at her. "Come here. I want to introduce you to these five lovely ladies." she stood up and pulled the boy to us. "Everyone, this is Nam Taehyun, my cousin."

He looked at us with that uninterested look but still held out his hand to us. We all greeted him and when it was my turn to shake hands, he didn't even look at me.

'What's this?' I thought. 'How can he be so rude?' But the moment his skin got connected to mine, electric shock all over my body. He looked to my direction, his face unchanging but I continued staring at him feeling the tingle left by the shock I felt still in my fingers. He is handsome, I thought.

I remembered that our hands were still together so I immediately pulled them away. "I-I-It's nice meeting you, Taehyun-ssi."Aigoo, why do I have to stutter? He just simply nodded. The teacher arrived and so the class started. He sat down in front of Yeri who was sitting right next to me. Our class teacher spoke to the class but what the heck! All I did was stare at the back of his head. Stop it, Sooyoung!

"Aish!" I said. The girls turned to me with confused looks on their faces. "Waeyo?" asked Irene.

I looked at them and blinked. "Aniyo, it's nothing. Don't mind me." I shook the thought away. I am just looking at him because he was sitting in front of me, I convinced myself. It was nothing, but even when I did that I can feel my heart beating fast inside my chest.