Four

It had been 3 days since meeting my dad. I was still in denial about the whole thing but part of me couldnt help but think it was the coolest thing ever. I mean War being your dad is pretty impressive.

I was sitting in my room drawing. I wasn't very good but whatever. I heard heavy footsteps walking up the stairs and stopped at my door. The door swung open and there stood my dad. He was grinning like an idiot "oh hey dad what are you doing here?" I was surprised to see him but something about him told me he was up to something "oh nothing, I was just wondering if you wanted to come live with me?"

I stood there with my mouth hanging open in shock. When I finally managed to speak he was already packing my bags. "H-hey what do you think your doing?!" He ignored me and kept packing. I didn't have that many belongings so he was nearly finished. He grabbed my bags and walked out the door to the front yard. A red ferrari was parked outside "y-you have a farrari!".

~time skip~

We pulled up at a set of gates. Dad leaned out of the car and whispered something to the box near the gate and they swung open. I nearly died when I saw it. There stood a massive house with at least 3 floors. Dad turned back and looked at me "what is it? If you don't like the house we can buy a new one " I turned to him slowly. He had a serious face. He wasn't joking.

It was like the tardis, the inside was even bigger. When i entered the house there was a chandelier hanging from the ceiling and 2 massive staircases leading to the next floor. A waiter walked past with my bags in hand. Dad showed me to my room. The room was huge. There was a king sized bed in the middle of the room with a book shelf and desk. "I'll let you get settled in" said dad leaving.

Im sorry this isn't very interesting. I'll try to make it less boring in the next chapter. Also does anyone have any ideas of what should happen next? Leave your ideas in the comments. Thank you

Vote, comment and follow :)