«𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢||𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮̄»

Start from the beginning

I almost died at his cuteness, but remained focused at the problem we had at the moment. I looked at the trio whose faces were stunned as Gojo rested peacefully in the crook of my neck.

"𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥?"

They all looked at each other and then shrugged their shoulders, but Itadori started to scratch his head, then he snapped his fingers as if a lightbulb flashed above his head.

Itadori ran out of Megumi's dorm room and sped back in with a half empty box of mochi.

"𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰-𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 '𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨' 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦."

'𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦.'

I let out a deep sigh and looked at the kids, "𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. 𝘐𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰-𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘪 𝘪𝘴, 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥."

They all nodded their heads and I headed out of the room to make my way to the faculty room. I sat baby Gojo down on my desk and tried to get some paperwork finished, but I couldn't.

*𝘗𝘰𝘬𝘦*

I deeply exhaled and gently pushed the chubby finger away from my cheek, but that didn't deter him.

*𝘗𝘰𝘬𝘦*

I just kept my head down and tried to ignore Gojo, but my patience was running very thin.

*𝘗𝘰𝘬𝘦*

I exhaled once again and leant back on my office chair, I spun my chair so the back was facing Gojo and I took a second to give myself a pep talk.

'𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮.'

Suddenly, I heard a whimper from Gojo and I immediately darted back around. Tears were prickling from his crystal blue eyes and my heart almost shattered.

"𝘏𝘦𝘺, 𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨?"

He made grabby hands once again and the second I took him into my arms, he snuggled into my chest and stayed there till he fell asleep.

*𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱*

It was time for training, the students were independent with their training, but I still had to supervise them. I sat down on the steps and watched as Nobara was being flung around by Panda. Gojo was wrapped up in my blazer and was still in a deep sleep.

I sighed as I stood up and yelled,
"𝘗𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢, 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘕𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯!"

He nodded and put Nobara down on the floor, she then made her way to the steps and sat next to me as Itadori and Maki were to go next. Megumi looked over at the tiny toddler snuggled into my blazer and smiled a little bit. Nobara was still glaring at him, but she softened it when she looked at his adorable sleeping face.