Su Shengjing and Rong Si were stunned.

They never expected the little girl to make such a wish.

Su Shengjing’s heart warmed, and he tightly hugged her.

The little girl was simply too sweet. She was truly a considerate baby. He could not wait to pamper her to death and give her the best things in the world.

Rong Si’s mind was filled with thoughts. Little Jiu is so nice, always thinking of others. I will also think of her more in the future.

Su Jiu looked at him and curiously asked, “Big Brother, what wish did you make?”

Rong Si pursed his lips and suddenly felt embarrassed. “I can’t tell you.”

Ahh, the little villain’s shy look is too cute!

His current expression was a huge contrast to his usual cold and unsmiling manner. Isn’t it adorable!

Su Shengjing snorted...Tsk! This brat is still acting all mysterious.

Chapter 363: Big Brother, Let’s Play Together

Su Jiu shook Su Shengjing’s arm and said, “Daddy, put me down.”

“What for?”

“It’s snowing! We have to build snowmen and have a snowball fight!”

A hint of a smile appeared in Su Shengjing’s eyes. He dotingly said, “Okay.”

He placed the little girl down on the ground. Then, he saw her pulling the brat back as she exclaimed, “Big Brother, let’s play together!”

Rong Si looked at her bright and sweet smile and was dazed.

To be honest, he didn’t like winter, especially when it snowed. In the past, he and his mother often suffered in the cold, but there was nothing they could do about it. His mother could only hold him in her arms and warm him with her body heat. However, she used to endure the cold alone with her already deteriorating health.

But now, with Little Jiu by his side, Rong Si suddenly felt that winter wasn’t all that bad.

Moreover, he had never built a snowman with other children before. It should be fun, right?

The two kids started to build snowmen just like that. The snow was still thin, and piling it up wasn’t easy. However, perhaps it was because of the novelty of building snowmen or because she was building snowmen with the little villain, Su Jiu found it very interesting.

Su Shengjing helplessly watched as her face turned red from the cold, but she was smiling happily. He could only stand by her side and help her gather the snow.

About half an hour later, a snowman took shape. It was far from perfect, but was still recognizable. The little villain picked up two branches and concentrated on placing them into the snowman. Su Jiu suddenly picked up a handful of snow from the ground and threw it at him.

Rong Si was caught off guard as the snow exploded on his chest. After a moment of surprise, he smiled, picked up a handful of snow, and threw it back at Su Jiu.

The snowball hit Su Jiu, and she started giggling.

Seeing her smile happily, Su Shengjing couldn’t help but smile as well. However, he pretended to be unhappy and glared at Rong Si. “You brat, you dare hit my daughter? I think you’re asking for a beating!”

The little villain stood still and looked straight into his eyes. He provocatively raised his eyebrows, and there was a faint smile on his lips.

As his fan, Su Jiu felt extremely gratified.