1

DEBUT SONG 

COVER 

(A/N: hanap nalang kayo iba pag ayaw niyo yan baka kayo makahanap kayo mas maayos HAHAHAHAHH)

3RD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

~Interview~

"Hello JYP's new GirlGroup we are live today and a lot of people are watching you in different platforms to see the newly debut of JYP's secret group. Can you pls introduce the name of your group and then proceed telling your names. Thank you." The host of today's show said. After the host told them what to do the host ask the staff to put the chair behind them.

"Hana, dul, Set" Their Leader started  to introduce their group

"Let's see the galaxy. Annyeonghaseyo AOTGimnida" 

(A/N: HAHHAHAHA GAGO natawa talaga ako jan HAHAHAHAHA)

"Hello, my name is Venus I'm the Leader and also the oldest in the group" Venus politely said.

"Hello guys, my name is Phoenix" Phoenix said in a calm tone.

"Hi, my name is Sol" Sol said in a very monotone voice.

"Hi, Hello, Annyeong, Kon'nichiwa, Nǐ hǎo, Hola, my name is Atlas" said energetically.

"Sup, I'm Deimos" stated in a cool way.

"Ocean, at your service" said while smirking.

"Izar is the name" coldy said

"Blaze here" said with a small smile on her face.

"Woah! Hello everyone, I am Vintage the Maknae of the group. Said with a big smile on her face.

"I want to introduce myself to you guys. Hello, my name is Lee Young-ji, Nice to meet you guys and now that the introduction is done. We would take a break and we are gonna be right back" Lee Young-ji told them that they are going to have a 10min break for them to calm down frist since they performed earlier.

"We are back!" Lee Young-ji exclamation and face towards AOTG. "This time we are going to ask you questions that are in this card and who ever what's to answer can answer. Alright?" They nodded their heads. "Okay, Let's begin."

"What's the meaning of AOTG?"

"The meaning of AOTG is ACES OF THE GALAXY but since it's too long, We decided to just use the acronym of ACES OF THE GALAXY" Venus answered the question.

"Ohh! ACES OF THE GALAXY that's a cool name. Who came up with the idea?"

"Ahh... We brainstorm with each other, since most of our names are related to the galaxy we thought of that group name and everyone agreed that ACES OF THE GALAXY would be our group name." Atlas explained.

"I noticed awhile ago while you guys are just standing that all of you are tall." AOTG laughed because they know that they are quite tall. The host keep asking questions until there is one question left.

"Who's your favorite KPOP group? All of you answer one by one."

"Not gonna lie I don't know that much KPOP groups. But I would probably say TWICE and other girl groups. I'm not really a fan of boy groups but I watch there dance videos." Ocean said.

"Since you only named one specific group. Why TWICE?"

"I Don't Know too be honest, maybe because of the way they perform on stage. They're very.. UGH" Ocean started to blush and her members keep teasing her "They're re very charming in stage and uhh well hot, alluring, beautiful, they have great voices and they are good at dancing"

~ON THE OTHER SIDE WHILE AOTG IS LIVE, TWICE~

"Wah! They have that sex appeal and very charming." Nayeon

"They're so tall" Chaeyoung said while nodding her head. They keep on complimenting and talking about AOTG, all of them stop talking when they heard their group mentioned.

(The italicized words would be the AOTG)

"They're re very charming in stage and uhh well hot, alluring, beautiful, they have great voices and they are good at dancing"  They blushed when they heard one of the members idolized them.

"Actually... I think all of us likes TWICE, Right?" Phoenix said and all of them nodded their heads.

"So since all of you likes TWICE who's your bias?" TWICE laughed when Phoenix suddenly blushed and started to stutter while trying to answer the question.

"She's hot" Sana said and some of the members slapped her.

"Unnie-yah! Calm your horses down they are rookies and your too old for them" Tzuyu teased Sana, while the others laughed at what Tzuyu said.

"Momo sunbaenim is my bias" Phoenix said shyly. Lee Young-ji asked her to explain why Momo is her bias. "I choose Momo sunbaenim because she's really good at dancing and I admire her for that and I always wished that I could dance like that." Phoenix hid behind Atlas and started to whisper that she's embarrassed and told them to proceed and tell their biases.

Jeongyeon started to tease Momo because Phoenix is her bias and they keep laughing at Momo because her face started to get red of shyness. "HAHAHAH! Momo don't be shy." They stopped laughing when they heard that Atlas said the same thing as Jeongyeon. "What a coincidence?" Chaeyoung said questioningly. They just shrugged and continue watching.

"HAHAHAHA! Unnie don't be shy and your a great dancer." Atlas said laughing at Phoenix.            "I think it's my turn? Uhm my bias is TWICE Jeongyeon. I don't really have a particular reason on why she's my bias, but I just feel like we would get along with each other and maybe be good friends." Atlas said nonchalantly while shrugging her shoulders and pushed their maknae telling her to go next.

"Wow that's coincidence right there." Jeongyeon slapped DubChaeng's shoulders and told them to shut up. "Unnie that's what you call connection HAHAHHAAHH." Dahyun said teasingly. Wanting to get an reaction off of Jeongyeon.

"Now that all of you revealed your bias, would you like to greet TWICE? I'm sure they are watching, just look at that camera and say what you want to say to TWICE or to your bias."

A/N: hindi porkit un ung sinabi nilang bias eh un na ung makakatuluyan nila malay niyo di pa ako sure eh HAHASHSHS