00:03

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜"

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
7:00𝚊𝚖
𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜

" Okay ive been thinking of getting a colored lace wig next week, what do you think? I need your honest opinion" You say as you show her a few reference pictures.
"Honestly I think you shoul—oh! Are you okay?" Gwen turns around and looks at Miles confused. Which obviously triggered you to look up from your phone.

"What?" Miles responded as he wipes the sweat off his forehead. 'Why am I so sweaty?' He thought to himself.
"Why are you so sweaty? Miles are you okay?" You look him up and down. 'What is up with his clothes'.
"Ew..." Gwen looks at him disgusted
"Its a puberty thing, I dont know why I said that....Im not going through puberty. He started. "I-I did but, im done... im a man". He said that last part in a lowered tone.
"You you're new here right? We got that in common"

"Uh yea thats one thing" Gwen replied

"Cool yea, im Miles"

"Yea, I think you already know y/n right?"she pointed behind her and you shot up and looked at him"And Im gwe—uhh nda?"

"Wait your name is gwanda?"

"Yes, its African. Im— South African. Uh no accent tho since I was raised, here." She rambled as you snickered.

'Do the shoulder touch now before she walks away.......why is this so scary? Am I doing this in slow motion or does it just feel that way..?' Miles thought to himself.

"Im kidding its wanda no G thats crazy....heh.." she finished rambling as you whispered while rolling your eyes "Nice one wanda" Miles quickly put his hand on Gwens shoulder.
"heY" Gwen looked on her shoulder and back at you as you observed them both judgingly.
'Damn Miles it was supposed to be to y/n! Shit I forgot!' He thought to himself.

"Okay, then...uh I'll see you around." She grabbed your arm ready to leave.
"O-oh, see you" he replied trying to let go but his fingers get stuck in gwens hair.

"Uh hey!"

"Um...okay"

"Um can you let go, please?"

"I—cant, let go.." He says as he tugs harder

"Ow OW ow!" Gwen raised her voice knocking you back into reality from your phone.

"Okay what the fuck, what is happening?" you put your phone in your skirt pocket and backed up a few steps.

"Calm down its fine just—" Miles accidentally drops her books and pulls her in.

"Miles let go"

"Im working on it"

"Guys people are starting to stare.." you start looking around.

"Its just puberty"

"Nigga-" you looked at him confused as you start to pick up gwens books.

"I dont think you know what puberty is, just relax.."

"Okay I have a plan, im gonna pull reallyy hard."

"Miles please dont—"

"Thats a terrible plan"

"1"

"Dont do this-"

"2–"

"3" gwen says as she completely flips him over

"DAYUM WHAT THE F—"

                          ꧁𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙꧂

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚛𝚔
7:45𝚊𝚖
𝙽𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎

"Nice to meet you?"

"Sure, total pleasure" Gwen says sarcastically

"Heres your books, 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊. Im gonna go to class"  You walk out and miles followed you to get your attention.

"Hey um y/n.?" He started

"Hm..?"

"See I know this is a bad time but, I was wondering can we talk later in my dorm? It's important."

"Sure but, your dorm? Wasnt you tryna get Gwe- wandas number earlier? Yknow with the shoulder touch before the whole.... Yea" You turn your heel the other way.
"Oh-OH you see that whole thing was meant for you, besides the sticky thing. I just wasnt thinking." He started sweating again. You sighed and walked up to him giving him a hug before you left.

"Oh uh thanks ill text you whenever your free?" He says as you replied "yea miles, actually I'll text you. Plus I needa help you with that essay of yours" when you were already halfway down the hall. He just smiled at you as you disappeared into the crowd.

The only thing you said to yourself was 'what is up with him today' before you walked away plugging your airpods in before heading to class.

                         ꧁𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙꧂

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
3:24pm
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔

Your walking out of school with gwen. As she spots Miles. But the weird thing his he was, shirtless walking on the walls..? "Okay im thinking we could get our nails done then—"
"Okay hold that thought, y/n look" she pointed and you look up confused until u spotted him and your eyes widened.

"Okay..."

"Okay I know im not tweakin,do you think he..."

"Mhm" you both look at eachother and sighed.

                                 Miles😜

                                Hey, are you okay?
Delivered