praise

ship: dorbyn

summary- daniel figures something out about his boy.

warnings: smut, lots of smut.

daniels hands flew to his love's hair the second the blondes mouth started to pull away, pushing his boyfriend back down his cock as he felt his nose bump his stomach, felt his orgasm near just a little closer. he loosened his grip on his hair as corbyn tapped his thigh, meaning he needed a second to breathe.

he watched as his boy pulled off for just a few seconds, panting with his tongue out while daniel jerked off in front of his face, until his hands came back to daniels thighs to keep himself steady as he took him back in his mouth. his tongue slowly grazing over his slit before making his way back down to the base of his boyfriends cock, his throat opening as he let daniel facefuck him.

"fuck. just like that babygirl don't move" daniel moaned out as his hands pushed corbyns head down hard, holding his boy down until he was done with him. tears collected along corbyns lashes as he finally felt daniel release down his throat, the older pushing his boys head up and down his shaft a few more times to milk his orgasm before corbyn finally pulled off with a wet pop.

he looked daniel in the eyes as he swallowed. the sight of his boyfriend shirtless, his chest and face sweaty and pink while his eyes were only slits as he let the orgasm wash over him were enough to make corbyn come undone in his pants. again. corbyn moaned as he finished pumping his last few ropes into his boxers, his face falling onto daniels thighs as the brunette ran his fingers through his boys now tangled hair thanks to him.

"c'mere angel" daniel rasped out, watching as his boy pulled himself to his feet, only now seeing the stain on corbyns pants. he pulled corbyn into his lap, the blondes face tucking loosely into daniels neck as the eldest pulled off his younger boyfriends shirt for the first time tonight. "you came untouched baby?" he asked his boy, already knowing the answer but wanting hear him admit he had done such a filthy action. "yes daddy"

daniels groan got caught in his throat hearing that name slip from his lips, pulling his boys head from out of his neck as he looked all over his face, then finally landing on his eyes. "m glad you got to come then, you deserve it after how lovely you just pleased me" daniel praised his boy, wanting him to know just how grateful he was for his boys glorious mouth.

"stop saying things like that d, m gonna come again" corbyn whined, wiggling around in daniels lap. daniel glanced down to see corbyn with a new erection now, the tip of his cock poking at his sweatpants. "you don't like when i praise you princess?" daniel wondered aloud, pulling his boys pants down pants his gorgeous ass before rubbing his cold fingers over corbyns clothed hard on, the only thing covering his cock being his soiled boxers.

"fuckin love when you praise me daddy" corbyn whined, his hips already rutting into daniels hand as the brunettes fingers traced the outline of his cock through his boxers. "well in that case, your mouth did a beautiful job of letting me throat fuck you tonight" daniel stated, pulling his boys penis out of his boxers, starting a rough rhythm of strokes as he jerked him off.

corbyn was already so fucking close hearing his boyfriend speak to him that way. his hands moved to daniels back as he lightly scratched from his shoulders down. "thank you for letting me use your gorgeous face for my pleasure kitten, felt so fucking amazing" daniel continued, watching his boys face as he came for him, as he came on him. corbyn releasing on daniels hand, a little making it's way onto his thighs between him and corbyn.

corbyn sighed in relief as daniel released him, his eyes closing as he collapsed on top of his lover. daniels lips immediately made their to the side of corbyns face, kissing at his jawline. "u okay my love?" he sweetly asked his boy, like he did every time after their times like this. "m ok, thank you dani" corbyn replied, thanking his older boyfriend for his orgasm, just like he always did.

"you're welcome angel, you deserved it" daniel promised, his lips still working at corbyns jaw as he wiped corbyns release off his hand with a tissue he pulled from their bedside table. "twice" corbyn mumbled, his head nuzzling more into daniel as he got comfortable. daniel giggled, not understanding his love "what baby" he wondered, his arms protectively wrapping around him.

"came twice in my pants before you let me fuck your hand, because you're just so fucking hot" corbyn answered, no shame evident in his statement as he bit back a smile, recalling the events in his head. daniel could only smirk in response, leaving a kiss on corbyns shoulder before lifting him up, carrying him to the bathroom where they took a bath together.

a/n i'm going through and updating old one shots from this book currently. it's so weird to reread these stories i created over two years ago. i feel as though i've improved from my first story to now tho so that's cool!