𝓢ister To The Rescue.

Start from the beginning

"Just leave me alone!" I yell. Feeling a lump form in my throat.

"And what makes you think that we'll listen to you? You don't tell us what to do." Over it, I sigh. Ready for whatever they're gonna come at me with.

"Your sister must be so ashamed to even have you as a sibling. You can't even defend yourself," The other two look at each other, laughing.

"Say that again!" The long-haired boy says, through his laughs.

Laughing, the ginger nods.

"Hah....your sister must be so ashamed to have you as a-"

"Hey, man....behind you....!" The ginger stops talking, freezing.

"Why did you stop talking? Finish. Your. Sentence. I must be ashamed to have a what?" My eyes widen, looking to see who said that.

'Y/N.' Suddenly, the atmosphere felt heavy.

Slowly, the ginger turns around. Not being able to look the girl in the eye. While Y/N was looking at the boy, straight in the eye.

Robin then entered the bathroom, walking towards the sink.

"Try not to get suspended for a second time now,
Y/N." Robin say's, trying to calm Y/N down.

Closing her eyes, the girl takes a deep breath. The gingers finger's, trembling.

"Hey, Finn. What's happening?" Robin ask's, washing his bloody fist.

Gulping, I reply.

"Oh, y'know....just keeping on, keeping off." I say, looking at the three.

The three eyes looking at me as if they were begging for me to not say anything that they did to me to YN and Robin.

Feeling nice, I didn't.

The three boys then tried to slowly make their way out of the bathroom.

"Wait." The three freeze, turning to look at Robin.

"Mess with Finn again, I mess with you." Robin threatens. His face, darkening.

"O-okay...." The ginger says. Before running out, leaving his two friends behind.

"A bunch of cowards in need of a lot of humbling...." Y/N scoffs, shaking her head.

Sighing in relief, I look down.

"Finn." Feeling helpless, I look at Robin.

"One of these days....theres gonna be a time when you have to stand up for yourself." Robin say's, glancing at me. I nod.

"Ya, I know...."

"At least you're alright." Robin say's, lightening the mood.

"Yes. I'm glad you're alright." Y/N say's, smiling at me.

Smiling back, I say

"Ya....thats all because you two arrived in time to save me, once again."

••••

THE DAY OF THE BASEBALL GAME.

Y/N POV;
Being at Robins place, we both eventually finish getting our Homework done.

Putting my stuff away and getting up, I say

"Well, I better get going. I have to get home and still get ready for Finn's game, today." Looking at me, Robin nods.

"Oh, ya! Finn's game. Well, alright. I'll walk you out," Robin offers.

"Thanks! You should come watch the game with us! It'll be fun." Robin grins, shaking his head.

"Thanks. But, I'll pass this time. I plan on taking a small nap," Laughing, I nod. Understanding.

Walking me to the door, we both say our goodbyes. I, starting to make my way home.

Arriving, I walk inside. Seeing Gwen sitting on the couch, patiently waiting for me to get home.

"Let me get ready real quick, and we'll be on our way. Okay?" Smiling, Gwen nods.

"Okay. But don't take too long!" Nodding, I enter my room. Excited about today's game!

 Excited about today's game!