P is for Platonic, Capital P for Possibly not

Steve felt a little weird, yeah he and Robin were friends, no best friends but, he hadn't really been in her house before. He had dropped robin off, at her house around 5:15, after they had finished work for the day, now it was around 8:30 and he was back with soda to watch a movie and talk. He knocked on the door and it flung open and Robin said "hey, Steve you're only one minute late" she said while looking at her watch, "come in."

Steve went inside her house with her and up to her room. Robin had a tv and a VCR  player in her room, Steve popped the movie they picked into they player, while robin grabbed the chips and soda.  They sat on her bed,while the movie started. they sat there watching the movie for awhile, before robin turned down the volume , they didn't bother pausing it, because they had seen Casablanca before.

"So" robin said "I'm gonna to teach you how to flirt with women." "Okay" Steve said "but it's not like you have best  luck in that department either, plus you like girls." "Okay Mr. obvious, but that doesn't mean I don't know how girls like to be flirted with" robin said smiling.

"Okayyyyy" Robin says while looking around, then grabbing a pillow, "flirt with this" she said, "oh, come on robin" Steve says "pillows don't have emotions" he said while fiddling with the coral pillow. "Hey, she doesn't like to be touched like that" robin says, "robin...." He says "it's a pillow, it can't talk." "Use you imagination then, and be sensitive to her emotions, alright I'm going to give you a situation, and you're going to flirt and I'll give you pointers."

"What ever you say robin" he said, "she's coming in to family video with a sibling what do you say?" Robin asks "oh, I got this one" Steve says "I'd say, are you baby sitting? I baby sit high schoolers a lot and save them from other worldly creatures, my favorite ki..."  "no, don't say that" Robin interrupted, "you should say something like aww that kids cute. I love kids, saying I babysit high schoolers is a big no no when flirting it's like in the top ten of things not to say" Robin says. "You want to be straight forward, but not too straightforward if that makes sense" she says "yeah Robin, okay whatever you say."

"Try it" Robin says "Mrs. Pillow" Steve says "what no, no Mrs. pillow? You're flirting with a married woman, you must really be desperate"
Robin says laughing, "fine" Steve says "miss, pillow...ok robin I can't do this, this is stupid, I do not love a pillow." "Aww" robin says in a childish voice "is little Stevie mad, that he can't get a date with a pillow." She says cackling.

"Robin" Steve says sternly "do you actually, find it this funny" "what funny?" Robin asks.
"The whole pillow thing" Steve says "yeah"Robin says "quite a bit" "maybe..." Robin says
"Maybe, maybe what?" Steve asks "maybe, it's not the horrible flirting that's the issue" Robin says "personally, I find it kind of cute, but maybe it's your kissing" she says. He just looks at her blankly and says "I think your delusional, I'm great at kissing" Steve says "says no one!" Robin said. "You know Robbie,I think you have a point about the horrible flirting" robin raised her eyebrow at that statement "I mean, I was Mr.popular in high school,because I was a total jerk I mean all the girls loved me, why do all women hate good men?" Steve asked "wow" robin said "wow, what?" Steve asked.

"Your ego is so incredibly big and you just stroked your own ego, but..... your ego definitely isn't as big as when we were in Mrs.clicks class, in high school." Robin said.

"So,who's your favorite kid?" Robin asked "what?" Steve asked being caught off guard by the question, "you were about to say who your favorite kid was before,I interrupted you, so who is it? Is it Dustin?" She asked "yes, fine" Steve said putting his arms up in surrender, "it is Henderson" Steve said "I knew it!" Robin exclaimed "who's your favorite kid?" Steve asked. "I don't know" Robin said "maybe Max and Erica" she said, "max and Erica?" He said "what happened to Henderson?" "I love Dustin, but I really connected with max for some reason, and I just feel so bad for her" Robin said "and Erica?" Steve asked "simple, I almost died with her, I protected her, while you were with golden child Henderson, me and Erica were stuck together and I grew to really care about her" Robin finished.

"We are horrible, babysitter, Russian elevator parents" Steve says "we have favorites" "yeah, I think we just broke the number one rule of parenting, no favorites" Robin said laughing.
"I can I be honest Robin?" Steve asks "yeah? Sure" Robin says "I know it's weird....but one of my favorite memories are from when we were high, everything was just easy then and I felt so happy even with everything going on."
"Yeah, Steve" robin said opening and closing her mouth like a fish trying to find words "I kinda enjoyed it when we were high too" she said smiling "and you were actually funny!" Steve said.

"Steve" she said trying to figure out words that followed her own advice of being straightforward but, not too straightforward.
"Oh, this is my favorite part!" Robin says turning the volume up, she was lying this was not her favorite part.

Steve sat there invested in the movie while Robin thought. Robin thought she liked girls, it was a simple fact, she found them to be hot, and she'd get butterflies when she'd see a pretty girl. Lately Robin was confused, because she had started getting butterflies for Steve Harrington, she still likes girls and she likes....Steve, so she came to the conclusion that she likes both. How would she explain? She likes him, she was hoping he'd take a hint, but he's Steve Harrington he can't take a hint.
When she came out to him she liked him as a friend but now she realized that maybe it was always just a bit more, and now that she has herself more figured out now she knows, really knows.

She must have been staring because Steve waved a hand in front of her face and said "Robbie are you okay?" "Oh yeah, yeah no I'm fine" Robin said getting out of her train of thought. "Are you really fine though?" Steve said worried "because,I might not be a great flirt, but I know that when girls say there fine they're usually lying" "yeah, I really am fine" Robin replied shrugging "Steve, I love y... the stars" she said after losing her nerves. She so badly wanted to tell him her feelings, but  they work together and what if he got over her and doesn't  like her anymore it be awkward and they work together.

"Here" robin said walking over to the window, opening it, and putting a foot out Steve asks "what are you doing?" "What does it look like I'm doing Steve?" She said "I'm going to look at the stars, want to join?" She asked. When she was out on the roof Steve climbed out right behind her and sat down next to her.

"I've done this since I was a little girl" Robin said staring at the stars "one time I fell of and broke my ankle, I came into the house like nothing happened and then the next day I pretended to break it at school" she said chuckling. "I love the stars too" Steve said "really?" Robin asks "yes, when I was little, like five I wanted to go to space and live on a star" he said laughing "and yes then I didn't know that a star was a fire ball, or it probably would of been less appealing."

"You know" Robin says "it's still surreal" "what?" Steve said looking at her, "Star court, Russians, monster, and how I'm sitting here with Steve Harrington, who wouldn't even glanced at me in Mrs. clicks class"  he looks at her a little dumbfounded then smiled and Said "you'll  get used to the weird" he says.

After ten minutes outside in the silence they decide to go in, when the get in she promptly closes the window and sits down on the bed saying "I enjoy your company Steve" she said he smiled and replied "same to you Robbie."
"Geez," she thought "take a hint."

The credits started rolling on the movie,Steve was making idle chatter when she broke. She snapped her head around looking at his beautiful eyes and lovely hair. She pulled him into a kiss which he didn't return at first, (because shocker he was surprised) but then he returned the kiss. When they broke of the kiss Steve had so many questions he started off with the most simple one "what happened to I like girls?" He asked.  "I do like girls" Robin replied watching his face drop so she quickly continued "and you, I like you Steve" Robin finished. He looked at her still in shock "oh no!" She thought "he doesn't feel the same!" She started to panic and it was very visible, so in the nick of time, he pulled her in for another kiss giving his answer.

"Robin!" A voice said  Steve and Robin stopped kissing "yeah, mom?" Robin said, "it's midnight" "ughh" she said looking at her clock it was midnight. "I should probably go then" Steve said getting up, "wait" robin said "what?"
Steve asked, "let me walk you out" she said.

Once they were out on her front steps Steve looked at her and said nervously "do you what to see a movie or something tomorrow, after work?"  "Yes, I'd love that" robin said "I told you, my dating advice would work, look you already have a date" she says smiling, he gives her a kiss goodbye and walks, no skips  to his car. After that she laid in bed, smiling at the fact Steve asked her out on a date.