bathroom - chapter three

I was under Tony's bed. I heard the door open just so I hear Michelle's voice. "Tony, I want to talk to you about how you are slagging with other girl and not only! You think it's nice to say things about other girls body infront of your girlfriend?!" "Nips, it's not like that. You know I love you." Tony said "Then show me, show me how you love me so much!" Michelle screamed as she pushed Tony on the bed and got on top of him.
"Stop, michelle! I don't want to. Im sorry" he said as Michelle got all sad, teared up and ran out of the house "fuck" Tony whispered, then got up and said "you can come out" I came out under the bed just in my underwear. "Look, I don't wanna leave you all like this, maybe I can get you some tea or coffee?" He asked "Im good, sad that we didn't get to finish what we started" I winked as I picked up my clothes and went out of his house almost naked, leaving him in shook.
-
The next day
-
Oh, it's going to be so embarrassing in school cause of yesterday. I thought to myself.
I got up, dressed, brushed my hair, sprayed perfume, did some makeup, picked up my shoes and walked out, because I this time I didn't wanted to be late.
When I got to school, I was walking through the hallway making my way up to my lesson till I got smashed up in the bathroom. I've been pressed to the wall seeing Tony infront of me. He locked the door, before that making sure nobody was in the bathroom. "Bri, I was thinking about you all day long yesterday, I've never felt this way. I think you drive me crazy Bri." He said it so fast he sounded like running up a maraton. "Confessing your love to quickly?" I asked "I want you here, right now, in this bathroom." He whispered as I played along.
He smashed his lips to mine sending me a strong heart beat. He started pulling me up, removing up my clothes as I did the same to him and God damn he was hard. In the morning?! Whatever, he slided into me, causing a noice of each other. "I wanted to finish what we started." He whispered.