Ch.9 [The Rumbling]

Beginne am Anfang

"It has begun...." Whispers Uri.

While The People around the Three walls slowly has their eyes Widened.

"....." Eren was silent during this time.

(Cue: Attack on Titan Music) The Rumbling has arrived as It begin to walk towards the Mainland.

Up-front the Colossal Titans stared as One of them was regenerating a Head.

Many felt scared at their faces despite them by under the command of one of their own people.

The Soldiers uses the Anti-Titan Cannons to begin firing at The Colossal Titans.

The Shoots landed firey hits on the Colossal Titans fronts. As One Of the Soldiers fired at one of the Colossal Titans faces.

It hited it's face with a large explosion, It Kept walking with an blank expression that's just stared at them as if it was nothing to it.

"Those are really strong Titans...."

"Those cannons were advanced then ours! And they didn't left any damage on them..!"

"So this is the full power of the founding Titan...." Mutters Kenny to himself.

Grisha was shock and amazed by the sheer night of the founding Titan. He could never imagine it could do all of this.

Along With Carla, Frieda and Historia were in a state of paralyzed shock.

The Soldiers stared in shock and fear at what just happened right now.

They stand there in shock for a moment but Slowly one by one, The Soldiers began to abandoned their posts and making a run for it into Liberio.

"Run You Bastards!" Yelled an Civilian.

"Go Die Marleyan Filth!" An MP officer Spats to the ground.

"This Is for Our Dead!" Yells a Scout Member as Many starting to agree. Hange looked uncomfortable by this agreement among her fellow Comrades.

The Anti-Titan Cannons stayed there before being stomped by One of the Colossal Titans feet.

"Damn...." Mutters Mike to himself while Moblit was slowly nodding.

The Colossal Titans were very very VERY close to Land Now as They begin marching up to ground level.

The Soldiers running uphill, As One of them take a glance behind them before stopping running to face back at the distance of the sea along with a couple of others.

A soldier jaw went open as He stared in fear and hopelessness.

"I wonder what's gotten him to-" Hannes started to say before-

It slowly pans up to reveals The Rumbling and Behind it was The Attack and Founding Titan: Eren Yeager himself. His Massive Skeletal body was Bigger then the Colossal Titans making them look like Doll figures.

All Of the People Of Paradis were shocked and in terror. They seen the back of this Titan but never the front!.

"Oh shit?!"

"Motherfucker....."

"Hehehe......"

"Oh my Lord...."

"That's....h-huge....

"Is this the power of a god?..." Whispers Pastor Nick.

It Zooms in to Eren's head rising up and staring at the soldiers with a glare and a deep frown.