» 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 2

Start from the beginning

"I guess..." I said while I played with my fingers. When the Intern barged inside again making both me and Mr. Mao startled, she was in a total mess. 'She's panicking.' I thought and smiled at her.

"I- Uhh Mr. Nakamura asked me to call you at exactly 7pm sharp for the next photo shoot." She said as soon as she barged inside, I let out a chuckle and stood up as soon as Mr.Mao was done with my hair.

"Yes, I know but I haven't changed yet, you wouldn't mind helping me change right? It's already passed seven anyway, and it would conserve us time." I said. She went pale, and started panicking finding the dress that I was supposed to wear.

Mr. Mao then handed her my dress, she started bowing as she apologize to us. "I'm really sorry!"

"We better hurry up now..." I told her as I smiled at her before, I headed towards the fitting room while she followed me.

___________

'I finished all my schedule for today, but I can't help but think about how we can straighten up that intern... She's adorable though.' I thought as soon as I was dropped off by my manager, when I opened the door I immediately said. "I'm home!"  I saw my Father peaking from the kitchen wearing his apron and left, he then suddenly came back for a hug this time...not wearing his apron.

"Welcome home, Y/n." He told me as he hugged me tight. 'Ha...How long did I not feel this warmth again? I couldn't even remember, I don't care anymore...' I thought as he broke the hug by holding my shoulder and asked. "You hungry? I haven't set the table yet, Would you help me? Your Uncle said he'd be home in a minute." He looked so excited, I smiled, and as soon as he was about to go back to the kitchen...

"Let me help you prepare, Papa." I said to my father while I was removing my shoes and followed him to the kitchen soon after, he looked back in my direction with a smile on his face and nodded.

As we were preparing the table. My Father was so silent the whole entire time, ever since we came to the kitchen—I heard the pot boiling for a minute now, and it was odd that's why I tapped his shoulder.

"Dad? The pot?" I pointed at the pot that was boiling by the stove, as he started to panic and  took care of it. "Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"I.. It's nothing really, dear." He hesitated as I let out a sigh.

"Out with it, Dad." I said, waiting for him to tell me what's in his mind. He was quite surprised, I did say the same thing that he used to tell me when I had something troubling me back then.

"I just that that you hated me and decided to left home when that happened with your Mother." He said looking hesitant to say that. I was quite surprised that he was thinking that way, this whole time.

"Dad, I don't hate you... I just couldn't take it all in at once, you know? I was young and had to think it through back then, and met Mr.Mao and Mr.Nakamura leading me to the entertainment industry..." I reassured.

"Besides that love, Y/n will be staying with us from now on. Mao finally enrolled her in my school, in a disguise though." My Uncle suddenly appeared and it took me by surprise that he was already here. 'I didn't hear him coming...' I thought as we both gave him an inscrutable look at the same time.

"Could you two... Please don't make the exact same face whenever you two feel weird about something!?" Uncle shouted with a flushed face making both me and my father laugh at him.
"You two finally met and was having a moment together. I didn't want to disturb you guys as much as possible, I still did though." He continued letting out a sigh, making me and my Father went quiet and stared at each other.
"I told you guys to stop!"

_____________

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓. . . 

"Imma go to bed now, Papa." I excused myself before I brought my plate on the sink.

"You still know where we keep the pillows and blankets, don't you?" Father asked me as I responded with a smile and a nod.

"Ofcourse." I said before walking my way to my room.

"Oh yea, Dad? Uncle...?" I called out for them. But then I saw my Uncle's hand on my Father's ass making Father blush really hard and push Uncle aside.

"What is it, dear?" My Father asked his voice was stuttering.

"Nevermind, just don't be too loud in bed later." I told my father and winked at him before leaving, and he turned even more red than earlier

'I'm glad, you're happy Papa... Unlike, how you looked before with Mom...' I thought as I arrived in my room and slid down on the floor.

But then A knock on a door snapped me out of my thoughts "Y/n?" I heard my Uncle's voice, as I opened up the door for him.

"What's wrong, Uncle?" I asked.

"Avoid Mikami Sayou, at all costs. Don't get involved with her."

____________

𝗜𝘇𝗮𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I went downstairs to drink some water, but then I saw Mikey filling up the floor with dominos.

"What the hell, are you doing?" I asked him

"Isn't it quite obvious to you? Anyway, why are you still awake? Aren't you supposed to be asleep?" He answered and asked me some inane questions.

"What are you even expecting!? That I would actually not wake up!?" I asked as he stared at me blankly again.

"Maybe?" He answered and started to whistle continued to play with his dominos.

"You basta-" I was about to hit him when I was suddenly cutted off when a girl started squealing and was calling out for Emma outside,  and had taken me by surprise—Emma then ran down stairs in a hurry making Mikey's domino fall one by one, and surely that ticked him off.

"Emma!" Mikey shouted as he ran after her.

"Emma! I saw her!" I heard Tachibana's voice outside with a hint of excitement.

"You did!? Really!?" Emma asked in disbelief, as Tachibana started nodding with a wide smile.

"What's going on!?" Mikey asked as soon as he saw the two fussing over about something.

"Well, I met Yae at my work that I work as an intern in. I work for THE Yae's Manager in a position as his assistant!" She said and started squealing along with Emma.

"Who's Yae?" I asked as Tachibana showed us a picture of Yae, Mikey was the only one looking forward to look at it though.

"Waaaa, She's completely my type." Mikey stated as he stared at the picture.

"It's not like you're her type though, Mikey." Emma told Mikey and started deadpanning at him as I stood there confused to who that personal was, I felt like my question is still not answered even if they showed me the picture.

"Huh?"

𝗧 𝗢  𝗕 𝗘  𝗖 𝗢 𝗡 𝗧 𝗜 𝗡 𝗨 𝗘 𝗗 . . . .