"so the first question is for olivia" matt says. she raises her eyebrows in surprise.

"go on." she says.

"would you rather kiss alicia or be straight" matt asks through laughs. before we started, they asked if they were allowed to ask questions like those, and we all agreed they were fine. we're allowed to laugh at them anyway.

"oh my god." she says under her breath. "guys so.. im straight now-"

*BEEP*

"okay next question! its for... chris!" matt says reading from his phone. "would you rather date iris or kiss me" matt says. "oh my god. so let me explain before he answers, some of our fans ship me and chris, for some odd reason but chris, choose your answer wisely." matt says grinning, expecting him to say kiss him. my cheeks flush a little before glancing over to chris.

"date iris, duh. im not kissing my brother." he says laughing looking at iris. "iris lets go on a date." he says grabbing my hand and opening the car door.

*BEEP*

it cuts to only matt, nick, olivia and rome in the car.

"they literally walked off somewhere. oh no wait, here they come." as we get back into the car, we're laughing. "nice one guys, lets waste more time!!" nick says sarcastically. he earns a middle finger from me and chris.

"okay the next ones not really a would you rather, but im curious about this too. chris is it true you can do a headstand? cuz if you can why the hell dont i know??" matt asks, offended making me laugh.

"yeah i can, let me show you." he says getting out of the car.

"wait let me record it." and i did, he did a headstand on the concrete. "wow. he wasnt lying."

"told you. matt want me to teach you?" he asks, getting back into the car. matt nods as he carries on. he's asking nick a question when i notice the dust in chris's hair. i go to shake it out, ruffling his hair. "what are you doing-" he starts.

"shut up theres dust in your hair. and i happen to love your hair, so this is me helping." i say.

"why thank you" he says and i smile in response.

"guys stop flirting. not me and matt.." he stops to count how many of us there are. "FOURTH AND FIFTH WHEELING, MY GOD." he screams which makes all of us laugh.

*BEEP*

"so yea that was it. hope u guys enjoyed iris and chris flirting for 21 minutes. what a great video." matt says rolling his eyes.

"shut up matt." me and chris both say in unison.

"okay! jeez. anyways!" matt says, picking up the camera from the middle and screaming into it. chris and nick then do the same. how peculiar.

birdsaretakingover