Alien Gladiators:

[074]

"You knew I was coming dressed like this and still copied it"

"You knew what she was coming over here as"

(

in the lab)

Leo: Guys, Alien Gladiators are coming to Mission Creek.

Adam: (gasps) I knew this day would come. Thankfully, I'm prepared for an alien invasion. (puts on tinfoil hat) Chase, you hold them off while the rest of us who deserve to live escape.

Leo: No, no. Not real aliens. My favorite sci-fi movie franchise: Alien Gladiators. They host annual fan conventions, and this year, it's in Mission Creek.

Lily: really?

Chase: Oh, I love Alien Gladiators. (deeper voice) In the future, rival alien worlds, the Morfs and the Zarkanians will battle over control of the galaxy!

Adam: Oh. I remember that movie. It was terrible. The whole thing was blurry.

Bree: You didn't wear your 3D glasses.

Adam: Well I didn't wanna look stupid.

Lily: I bet the entire cast will be there. I have everybody's autograph. Except for the new guy playing Prince Landor in the sequel: Andre Ethier.

Bree: Whoa, whoa, wait. As in baseball superstar Andre Ethier?

Chase: Since when do you care about baseball?

Bree: (scoffs) I love baseball. You know, with the bases and...the ball. Okay, whatever. Andre Ethier's cute, and if he's there, I'm there.

Lily: The convention is going to be awesome. They're bringing back the fire staff challenge.

Adam: What's a fire staff?

Leo: This...(grabs fire staff from the console) is a fire staff.

Adam: Looks like a stick with lights.