Bree: No No. We're good. The first one already scared me for life.

Perry: Don't move. Nobody's going anywhere until I get to the bottom of this.

Lily: were so dead!

Chase: Guys, we have got to get out of here.

Adam: Relax. The only way Perry could actually see our bionics unless she rips our skin off.

Lily: Have you met Carol and Deb? I'm pretty sure it's in their will house.

'Perry:' (walks in) Great news!

Bree: You're letting us go?

Perry: No! I made a call to my friend Check over at airport security and he's gonna let me borrow a X-ray machine!

Adam: You have a friend at the airport? Well ask him if he'll let pass up peanuts from the 5–10 to Devor!

Perry: Once I get that machine it'll show what your hiding. Wherever it is your hiding it.

(set changes to the Davenport household)

Leo comes downstairs)

Donald: What are you doing here?

Leo: I live here. I'm the one you didn't cobble together in your basement.

Donald: I mean, why aren't you at school?

Leo: I got a little head cold. I sneezed in class and I don't know what came out, but I walked out two pounds lighter.

Tasha: (Comes in) Donald, I think there's something wrong with your credit card. When I went to by groceries, it was declined.

Donald: Declined? How could that be?

Eddy: (Shows up on TV screen) Let me make it clear. SHE SPENT ALL YOUR MONEY!

Tasha: I did not spend all his money.

Eddy: Oh. Saving a little for a face lift?

Donald: This card is completely maxed out with purchases I didn't make. A plane ticket, a speed boat, $2,000 worth of hair dye and colored contact lenses. (Tasha and Leo look at him) This time, it was not me!

(set changes to school)

Perry: I should thought of this ages ago. Now I can bust you three, and find out what that stabbing ache in my kidney is. Just got power it up.

Chase: There must be a way to break this machine.

Adam: Hey, what about I use my blast wave ability. Y'know when I concentrate real hard and everything around me blows up?

Lily: Oh yeah, I just keep forgetting that your not totally useless.

Perry: (to Adam) Ok jumbo, get in there. Your day of reckoning has come!

Adam: Umm... Hey there's a little birdy!

Perry: Oooh I'll get it! My cats love it when mama bring them home a treat!

Chase: Now!

(Adam powers up his blast wave ability)

Perry: Where is the little flying rat?

(Adam uses his blast wave ability and destroys the X-ray machine)

Perry: Ahhh!! Cover me!! Cover me!!

Bree: Wow! That was some jolt!

Lily: And looks like some super strong shock jolts.

Perry: That was nothing. Once I got stuck under my car, and all I had was two cans of cat food and the leather from the belt. Longest 2 hours of my life! Awww Puppy heads! The air-wave broke my machine!