Y/n vs Gods ( 18+ )

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Um... Wrong room?

Marcarita: Nonsense, Y/n. We can be your roommates for tonight.

Y/n: Well, I'm not planning on sleeping. Don't feel like dreaming right now. You three can have the bed.

Heles shuts the door behind the reincarnated God and locks it. Y/n raises a brow.

Y/n: What the hell is going on?

Cus: A little bird told me you were here because of... Relationship problems.

Y/n: That's none of your damn business. Why are you here?

Heles wraps her arms around the Ultra Instinct Warrior from behind and draws hearts on his chest.

Heles: We wanna keep you company~

Y/n: Sorry, I'm wi- ... No... I'm not, actually.

Marcarita: So then, shall we?~

Y/n: Fuck it.

Marcarita smiles and walks over to the Earthling before caressing his cheek.

Marcarita: What a magnificent face, carefully chiseled by the Gods themselves. What a foolish woman your ex is.

Y/n: Are you gonna keep talking, or am I gonna fuck your brains out?

Marcarita: Oh, my~ How forw-

She's cut off as Y/n kisses her roughly and she squeaks in surprise as he grabs her ass.

Heles: Lucky.

Cus: When is it gonna be my turn?

Y/n breaks the kiss with Marcarita and pulls his Destroyer garb top off, smirking.

Y/n: I've got a while, you'll all get a turn~

Marcarita blushes furiously as Y/n yanks her clothes off in one swift motion, leaving her in nothing but her underwear as he pins her to the bed and grinds against her, making her moan.

Y/n: I bet you're a virgin... Means I get to break you in~

Y/n pulls his pants and boxers off and licks her neck before he flips them around.

Y/n: See my dick?

Marcarita looks down and gulps, nodding and blushing.

Y/n: You're gonna suck it, understand?~

She nods and leans down, licking his shaft and fondling his balls. Not wanting the other two to feel left out, Y/n motions for Heles and Cus to come over.

After stripping completely, the Goddess of Destruction and Angel join Y/n.

Y/n: Cus, you help Marcarita~ Heles, climb on top of me~

Cus nods and crouches down next to her sister, licking Y/n's shaft. Heles climbs on top of the Earthling, where Y/n tells her to turn around and poke her ass out. After doing so, her eyes widen in pleasure as Y/n slips his tongue into her pussy while squeezing her ass cheeks. As the Angels continue to lick Y/n's dick, he moans softly, which sends vibrations into Heles, who was already a moaning mess.

Marcarita and Cus get an idea and Marcarita takes her bra off before wrapping her breasts around Y/n's cock, moving them up and down as Cus takes his tip in her mouth whenever it pokes out from between Marcarita's breasts. After a moment, Y/n cums on Marcarita's breasts and in Cus' mouth, simultaneously, Heles cums in Y/n's mouth.

Heles: Oh God!~

Marcarita scrapes some cum off her breasts and licks it as Cus swallows her half of the load.