Welcome to Demented Gang Members Middle and High School. Woohoo. Ya Not Really

Start from the beginning

"Good, girl," he praised me as if he was praising a little puppy. That got me a bit pissed.

"Now turn around and get on your knees."

"Why don't you turn around and fight me for her?"

Great now another guy wants to rape me?? Are these guys really this desperate? To want to rape me? I'm not that great dammit!! 

"Senpai? Why don't you? If you want her that bad?"

The guy who had already made his way up to my breast turned and kicked the guy's side. He only slid a little a bit but other than that he was unphased. The guy that got kicked did a series of attacks that were too fast to comprehend what he really did. Though I wasn't looking I could tell that he was winning.

Great so I'm going to passed on to this guy. Is this why all the other girls left? I'm pretty sure it is. I heard a thump next to me. I looked to my right and saw the guy who wanted to rape me first laying there with a split lip and a cut on his left eyebrow with blood seeping from his shirt. It looks like two of his ribs were broken.

The guy stood in front of me. When he put his hand out I flinched and went into the fetal position. He got down to eye level with me and gave me his hooded sweater.

"Take it and wear it. You'll be safer. And if I were you I would start nibbling holes for you're thumbs in the sleeves," he said as he threw it at me since I didn't reach for it.

He walked off. I waited until I was sure he was out of audible range so I could throw a fit.

"Geez is it gonna be like this forever?!" I asked as I kicked the wall. I heard the Senpai moan. It made me jump two feet up. So I ran away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I managed to make it to the entrance ceremony without anybody hurting me or trying to rape me.

I tried to hide behind the biggest guy I was close to. But they moved away. It seemed like they feared me or something. I ran off to a corner and started to nibble in the sleeves as the guy told me to do.

I didn't pay attention to what the principle said. Though, I'm sure it was something like "Welcome back to a new year at Ishini Middle and High school..." I'm sure no one cared about what he said either. I was just worried about the senpai and that random dude that saved my ass.

Before I knew it, it was time to go to our class rooms. The school was really big so I had a hard time getting to class 2-C for third year middle schoolers. I got there a little late. But to my surprise a few people were in class. Maybe because since everyone was a delinquent they would skip class. But the most off setting thing there was the dude that had saved my ass earlier was sitting on a desk with a murderous vibe was surrounding him. Why, oh, why does he have to be in my class. Maybe if I slowly, slowly back away from the door and run as fast as I can in the other direction-- I was cut off by two guys. One had bleached hair. The ends that hung over his left eye were dyed black like the top part of a heart. He gave me a charismatic smile. The other guy was eating a lollipop.  They looped their arms through mine and lifted me to class. They threw me onto the seat of the desk the guy was sitting on. He turned to face me. I was looking down and nervously nibbling on the sleeves.

"I see you have taken my advice," he said with a charming smile.

"No… I'm just hungry… I—uh— I skipped breakfast…," I said. I felt my face heat up. Dammit why am I acting like this. Like a little freaking school girl with a crush.

He giggled. It was surprising how a guy like him could could have a sweet side or at least act like he had a sweet side. So I looked up at him with a puzzled look on my face.