Welcome to Demented Gang Members Middle and High School. Woohoo. Ya Not Really

"My name is Miki Kurosaki. I am 14 years old and I am an eighth grader. This is my first year at this school so, please, take care of me," I said in front of the mirror practicing what I would say in front of the class. As you could probably tell from what I said, it is my first year at this school. Ishini middle and high school. Yes middle and high school students share the campus but we won't get in each others' way. I think. I haven't visited the school to see how things work there. So I'm kind of worried if I would fit in with the people there. It's times like these that I wished my mom and dad were here. They're in England running a company they inherited from my late grandfather. I didn't go because I didn't want to go to a different school let alone a different country. So they let me stay here and do as I pleased. But they said that I had to live with adults so they could sign school forms for me as my legal guardians. I live with Mister and Misses Tachibana. I live in the upstairs studio apartment type of thing while they live in the actual house part of the building. They don't really care about what I do. They have two sons. One is really adorable. He's five years old. His name Mirai. And they have a twenty year old son. His name Hirata. He's a stupid, lazy college student. He argues with me for no reason at all!! Sometimes I just wanna go to his room and strangle him to death!! Most if my friends say that he's so cute and sweet and kind and blah bla-blah bla-blah. I absolutely don't see it. Maybe because he's more if a big brother always teasing like saying "What guy would date you?! You're so damn ugly!!" Well who gives a shit?! I still don't like it. He could go suck my none existent dick for all I care!! Oh lookie here. He has already gotten me in a sour mood. I must get in a cheery mood so I won't give a bad first impression on my first day of school. Oh crap it's already 3 A.M. I've been up for two hours. I must go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The actual morning part of my day, I skipped down the stairs and greeted little Mirai. He was fruity pebbles for breakfast.

"Good morning, Mrs. Tachibana."

"Ah, good morning, sweetie. Are you ready for today?!"

"Are you kidding?" I turned to her picked up my right hip and saluted to her. "I was born ready!" then I felt a thump on the back of my head.

"Shaddup!! No one really cares!" I turned to see Hirata with a wooden spoon in his hand.

"You're the one who doesn't care, Hirata. I am very proud of her," said Mr. Tachibana. He's like a father to me whenever I need encouragement. And now is a very good time for that.

"Thank you, Mr. Tachibana."

"No problem, sweetie. What do you want for breakfast?"

"I can't have anything. I'm late. I'll pick up something from the convenience store. Thank you, though. I'm off!!" I exclaimed as I ran in the direction of my new life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could feel the dread oozing off of my body. I'm already tired from looking around the school for girls to hang out with. But there are no girls. No girls but delinquent boys. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a hang out for gang members. I have a bad feeling about this.

As the feeling of something bad was going to happen, I felt an arm wrap around my waist and a hand on my mouth.

"Don't say a word," I heard the owner of the voice whispered every word one at a time, so I can hear him clearly.

He pulled me to the back of some building. He stood I'm front of me. He was kind of good looking. Well, except for that big nose (lol just like some a-hole I know).

"Now listen up. You will do whatever I say or--" he took out a knife and put it  to my neck. "You're dead. Got it?"

I had lost my voice but I managed to subtlety nod my head.