Chapter 1

**Emilee's POV**

"Miss Emilee!" I heard Geoff's husky voice call for me from across the research lab. I whipped my head around, causing my strawberry-blonde hair to swish over my shoulders.

"Yes, Geoff?" I asked him. He ran his long fingers through he jet black hair frantically, as if something were bothering him. He straightened his shirt, and brought his crystal blue eyes up to meet mine.

"There's another killer out..." He whispered so only I could hear. I could barely hear him over the loud noises of papers shuffling and telephones ringing constantly.

"Come to my office, we'll talk more about it." I said, motioning my hands towards my mahogany office door that had a bronze nameplate on the top of it that had my last name carved into it.

'Watsen'

Geoff and I shuffled over to my office and I shut the door gently behind me. Geoff sat down in one of the two leather chairs that were positioned in front of my wooden desk.

"So, tell me more about this killer." I asked him, leaning against my desk and crossing my arms across my chest.

"Well, he's 28, partially young. Two days ago, he started a bar fight and shot 5 grown men. He even threatened to shoot the witnesses if they called the police, but he was too late an the police had already arrived at the scene. We have an interrogation set up for Tuesday, and your the one who was asked to do it." He said, bouncing his knee up and down.

"Oh wow..." I said, his previous sentences about the killer racing through my mind. This man killed 5 people on the scene. Of course, I've seen cases ten times worse than this, but this case seems different. I took a notepad and pen and started to write down all the details from what Geoff told me.

"So, the interrogation is in 5 days?" I asked Geoff, looking up at him from my notepad. He nodded his head 'yes' and let out a small sigh.

"They told me to tell you to do the interrogation because your one of the best detectives here. You've cracked open every case." Geoff said. I smiled at the thought of the bosses calling me the best detective here.

I walked over to my desk and plopped myself down in my large, leather spinning chair. I shuffled through the cluster of papers on my desk until I had a clean spot. I placed the notepad down on the desk and placed my pen above the paper, ready to write.

"So, what's the lads name?" I asked Geoff, looking up into his eyes. I needed to get as much information from Geoff as I could.

"Harry Styles."

*****************

END

DUN DUN DUUUNNN!!!!!

Did you guys like it so far? :)

-Rebekah<33