◆ EPISODE 1 ◆

______________________________________

"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲 " 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔", 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞,
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲 " 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔",
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞......

_____________________________________

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

A man is sitting in a wheelchair in that dark room

A man is sitting in a wheelchair in that dark room.......eyes filled with dry tears and looking outside emotionless with the help of that window.......

His eyes is showing no emotions and his face is totally blank.....Sitting on that dark room just like his dark life.....

He look outside and see neighbouring kids are playing in park and there parents are coming to pick up their kids.....

A drop of tear again left his eyes while remembering someone special that also beteryed him in past.....

Someone who broke his trust and love very badly and now left him with nothing....

He then move his wheelchair to drink water that is place on that table...... He picked up the glass of water but because of his trembling hands the glass fall and the broken pieces of the glass fall on the ground.....

But seems like he doesn't care for anything.... He just look at that broken pieces of glass and smile sadly and said......

"They are also broken just like me and my life"

He sigh and try to bend to pick that broken pieces but because of his state he can't able to pick them... He bend more but then his wheelchair fall because of that water on the ground and he also was about to fall but a hand protect him from falling.....