•2-Something about him•

Začít od začátku

"Ohh It's him.. And what about him?" Yuichiro asked suspiciously.

"Well, he'll visit me and could you.. maybe not interrupt us when he'll be here?" Muichiro asked and looked at his brother.

"I'll stay in my room, I'm not interested in meeting your friends you know?" Yuichiro said with a cold tone, but Mui knew that this is just his personality, and his brother's cold tone didn't bother him.

"Thanks" Mui replied with a soft smile.

Then he proceeded to eat dinner.

Time skip to the morning before school😘😘

Muichiro and his brother were just getting ready for school, when Mui thought about his meet up with Genya this evening.

"Maybe I should buy some snacks?" He thought. "No. Wait. Genya liked watermelons! And It seems that I still have some." Aaand the problem was solved. But Mui still didn't know what they're going to do together.

Time skip to a random lesson lol

Muichiro was thinking about Genya the whole day. He even saw the older boy on the school corridor! He was so happy that Genya agreed to hang out with him.

Yet their meeting was getting closer and closer. But Mui finished school earlier than Genya. And that meant that he'll be able to get dressed and plan their day. Despite this he was still stressed.

So, after Muichiro finished school, he went home and decided that he'll take off his uncomfy uniform and change into some nice clothes.

He picked an oversized white shirt and also oversized jeans.

Then Mui sat on his bed and tried to organize the rest of the day.

And then it struck him. Why shouldn't they try cooking? Muichiro wasn't the best at it, but it would be nice. And then they can watch some films.

Genya's POV;

Just after school finished, Genya rushed to his house.

When he got there he looked for Sanemi, but then he remembered that it was friday today and his brother returned home from work late.

So he decided that he'll get changed and leave Sanemi a note that he's going out.

For his clothing Genya chose a black t-shirt with some music band's logo on it, and pale black cargo pants. He decided that the weather is good enough to wear a t-shirt, because although is was autumn it was warm outside.

He also took a small tote bag with his belongings such as his phone or some spare money.

Then he left a note for Sanemi and left.

He was kinda excited for the upcoming event, which was hanging out with Muichiro.

He finally admitted that he may have a very small crush on Muichiro. Because there was something about him that was different and amazing in some way. Muichiro was just so cool in Genya's eyes.

He was thinking and thinking but then he found himself standing in front of Muichiro's flat and overthinking.

Genya decided that he'll text Muichiro and tell him to come down to him.

So he did it, and a few minutes he saw Muichiro leaving the building and walking toward him.

"Hey!" Mui said as he approached Genya and looked up at him.

"Hi." Genya replied, and looked Muichiro in the eyes.

"Let's go in, shall we?" Mui asked and smiled softly at Genya.

When they were inside, Genya proceed to take his shoes off, and followed Muichiro to the living room.

"So, do you have any plans for today?" The older boy asked as he sat on the couch next to Muichiro.

"Actually, I do." Mui started. "Can you cook?" He asked.

"Yeah, I can cook a few things. Is this your plan? Do you want to cook?" Genya replied to Mui's question with another question.

"Uhm, yeah.. I mean we can do something else if you want!" Muichiro said.

"Oh, no no! You misunderstood me, I'd love to cook with you!!" Genya started to explain. He couldn't believe that he embarrassed himself in front of Mui.. But Muichiro didn't seem disappointed or anything like that though.

Actually Muichiro didn't show emotions very frequently, just like Genya. But Genya was more angry all of the time though.

Then they got up and chose some easy recipes that they were going to make soon.
______________________________________________________

Lmao that's it 😭😭 This chapter turned out a bit longer than I expected but alr. I think this book is alright... At least for now 😰😰
That's it I'm going to write the next chapter, bye 😜😜😜😜

1229 words 👪👪👪