Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, he should be getting ready to have a family dinner with some of his associates" Ran pulled out his phone. "Kakucho said we shouldn't kill him till Thursday."

"Thursday? That's three days from now?" Sanzu complained. "We could just kill him tonight."

"It's a job that requires a couple of days for a reason" Rindou told him. "We have to act like we're still on good terms with him until Thursday."

"It's still a pain in the ass." Sanzu continued to complain. "I think I'll pay a visit to (Y/n) after this is over. She owes me a fuck and a blow job."

"Not when I'm around." Rindou didn't like the idea of Sanzu fucking me in his apartment. "Wait until I make her move back in with Kakucho, then you can do anything you want with her."

"Like I needed your permission in the first place." Sanzu stopped at a red light. "She belongs to all of us."

"Technically she belongs to Mikey" Ran corrected. "We're just 'borrowing' her until he decides he wants to do something with her."

Rindou pulled out his phone and turned it on. He noticed he got a miss call from me. "What did she want?" he thought as he saw I didn't leave a voicemail or anything. "Clearly it wasn't important" he continued to think.

"So if we're not going to kill the guy tonight, then what the hell are we doing?" Sanzu started driving again when the light turned green.

"We're just going to pay his family home a visit" Ran started. "He won't be back from his trip to America until Wednesday and his wife and three kids are going to be at the wife's friends house tonight." He looked at his phone again since some of the information he was telling them was in a string of text messages from Kakucho. "So we're just going to make sure their house is 'safe' before he comes back."

"So basically we're going to make sure they have no way of calling for help or escaping Thursday night" Rindou further explained. He was looking at his phone and thought the woman who was the man's wife looked familiar to him. "Hmm."

After some time had passed, the three men arrived at their destination and got out of the car. Since it was night time, not that many people would be out to see them but they did have to worry about security cameras...or did they? The answer to that would be no, they didn't need to worry about security cameras since they have their ways of disabling cameras along with a few more helpful tricks.

"Didn't think a house like this would still have a landline" Ran pointed out as he stared down at the phone that was on a table next to a wall. "Also" Ran looked over at Rindou. "You seem to be getting better at unlocking doors." He checked to see if the phone was connected but it wasn't. It was there just for show.

"What do you mean?" Rindou took off the gloves he was wearing. "I've always been good at unlocking doors." He says this but chose to kicked down his own bathroom door yesterday.

Sanzu started walking down the stairs since he went up there to check on the rooms. "I'm done up stairs." He joined Ran and Rindou in the living room. "What about you two?"

"Yeah." Ran walked away from the table with the landline phone on it. "We can leave now."

The three of them left the house exactly as it was for the most part. All they needed to do now was wait until Thursday night where the actual interesting part will take place. "It's been a while since I slept at headquarters" Ran said from the front seat. "Are the beds still uncomfortable?" He looked over at Sanzu.

"What? You act like I live there or something."

"You do spend most of your time there then any of us besides Mikey" Rindou commented.