𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 & 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄

Start from the beginning

Consequences of Rule-Braking
If you break a rule, you will end on the blacklist and I won't design a graphic for you anymore. Also, you will lose the rights for your cover and I will put it in my Premade Shop. If you really want to order a new cover, then you can talk to me and I might make an exception.
You will find the blacklist further down. I also write why someone landed there in case they pretend they didn't do anything.

Password
I have experienced people not reading or ignoring the rules. This is why there is a password. You must comment it when requesting. The password is a combination of „Ocean" and the last three letters of your username. So for example my password would be: Oceaness because my last three letters are „ess".

 So for example my password would be: Oceaness because my last three letters are „ess"

✦✧✦ PAYMENT ✦✧✦
Believe it or not but designing graphics takes a long time. And so I expect payment for my work.

Please don't complete the payment until after I accepted your request!

Permanent follow
Follow my permanently. Don't defollow even if you're not using the graphic anymore.

Read...
... chapter one of my short story „Romeo & Juliet" and leave a short feedback. For every additional order, do the same for the next chapter.

Credits
Covers: in the blurb or in the very first chapter (so authors note, prolog, cast etc.)
Banners: in the blurb or in the very first chapter in which you use the banner
Icons and headers: in your biography on your profile
Aesthetics: in the blurb or in the chapter you use them

And I'd be very thankful for any shoutout, adding to your reading list etc. But that isn't mandatory.

✦✧✦ HOW TO REQUEST ✦✧✦

Where
Please order the cover in the chapter „Forms". I won't accept your request if you order in a pm or anywhere else (unless I agreed on an exception earlier).