II

A/n: voting at the end please vote!

Las Vegas, 36 hours earlier

"Oooo flashback"
"Shut up barty"
"Yes sir"

The screen shows a room full of people while in the front lies photos of Toni.

"Toni Stark. Visionary. genius."

Avengers all nod their heads even though they had their ups and downs with Toni one they couldn't deny was the woman's abnormal intelligence.

Over at the Slytherin table, Rabastan elbowed elbowed Evan. "Damn Reg grew up real good-OW!"

Turning he glared at Dorcas who was sneering at him. "Stop being such a prick, that's are friend Rab."

"I know I was just joking."

Sure enough at the Gryffindor table, Sirius was having the exact same problem.

" I mean cmon man! Your little sisters so hot dude?" A 6th year laughed as he stared at Situs. "I mean-"

"Shut the hell up he didn't want to talk about it for a reason dumbass." (Protective boyfriend things #wolfstar4life) Remus glares but stopped as he looked at the rambling girl across from him.

"Oh my god Ron she's literally perfect I'm just saying." Hermione gushed as she looked up dreamily. "I would date her in a heartbeat."

"Would you leave me for her?"

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to..."

"American Patriot. Even from. And early age the daughter of weapons developer Howard stark quickly stole the spotlight with her brilliant and unique mind"

"At age ten she builds her first circuit board and at 12 her first engine. Then at 17, she graduated summa cum laude at MIT."

"What's Summa cum laude," A second-year pureblood Ravenclaw asked.

"It means with the highest distinction," Bruce explained kindly though on the inside he was proud of his friend for doing so, especially at such a young age.

People listened in shock. They knew Regulus Black was smart don't get them wrong, she was probably the smartest in her year but they didn't think she was that smart, or at least not in muggle sciences. This made Walburgas eyes twitch slightly. Knowing that her youngest daughter was partaking in muggle studies to the point where she was famous for it was humiliating.