Crash and Burn

Sineads Point of View.

"Are you going to tell me?" I asked. He held me close and I could hear him crying.

"Its mum. My mum, she's uh, she's rather poorly." He managed to utter. I knew that he'd be so devastated if anything happened. Such a mommas boy.

I hugged him and we went home. I kept my suspicion of me being pregnant or not to myself. I didn't want him to worry.

We got to our flat and when I opend the door, there was mail on the floor. I didn't bother picking them up, they all said Freddie.

I walked to the kitchen to make Freddie his favourite food. He needed the cheering up. He walked to the bed room and read the mail.

"Sinead. What the hell?" I heard him say whilst he was walking towards me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I turned around to see Freddie standing there with hospital papers.

"Mrs. Sinead Roscoe, please come by to have your first sonogram." Said the letter. "So you're pregnant?! Why didn't you tell me?! Damn it, its nearly been a month since Katy!" He said screaming at me.

"LOOK! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW, OKAY?! I JUST THOUGHT... I wondered if I was... but. Freddie, we had sex, in fucking Wales! You forgot the protection!" I said.

We kept arguing. We got so loud that my mum came over to make sure we were okay.

*same day, at night, Joe enters*

Joe came over around dinner time. Him and Fred needed to talk. I let them talk and I headed to find Esther.

News travels rather fast around here. Everyone knew Inwas expecting again. And people have already heard that Freddies mum is poorly.

Nobody knows why... not even the doctors.
Is it something in the village? The water? Or could it be... no. It can't be. Whatever it is, its weird.

I was looking out the window and I saw Sienna drop. Kim said thats what happened to Freddies mum... something is happening in the village....something bad. I need to get to a safe place before this catches me.

*A/N sorry for the shortness. I haven't had time to write as Im studying for A levels! Anyway, should be updating on a daily again. Please give me feed back. -Stephanie. P.s.- thanks for the votes, views, followers, and adding this to your reading list! :)