Cordelia~fluff

Reader has problems controlling their emotions and disassociates.
—————————————————-

Today was my mothers birthday and i hated her. I hate everything about her.

Ive not seen her since my 18th birthday when she kicked me out. To be honest im glad she did.

In return i met Cordelia my wife and the girls who are like my sisters. Even with my condition they love me.

I got out of bed and did my morning routine. Cordelia had already started lessons with the older children.

As i was making breakfast i opened the fridge and all the contents on the fridge fell on the floor.

I was surrounded by eggs and milk and leftover food from last night. I chose to ignore the bad start to the day and breathe through it.

I carried on with my lessons with the little witches. Todays lesson was telekinesis.

Everything was going well until i lost control endangering all the kids. Glass went flying in all directions. Cutlery embedded in the walls.

Everything was hazed and I felt like i was watching from an outside perspective.

Children were running out of the room left and right.
My mind ran to my mother. This was her fault for putting me in this God forsaken mood.

I saw red and the room lit on fire. I fell to my knees wishing for the fire to engulf me.

Before that could happen i see my beautiful wife tugging me out of the room and putting out the fire whilst i slowly came to my senses.

Guilt rushed through me and broke. Sobs left my body. Tears ran down my face. What if i hurt one of the kids?

This was the worst day ever. But cordelia didnt let that bring her down.

She crushed me in a tight hug and held me towards her as i let it all out.

"All of you go with Zoe and Queenie  to the park and treat yourself with ice cream." She says sternly clearing the building.

I felt her carry me up to the stairs and place me on the bed. She disappeared to the bathroom and i could hear the sound of water rushing.

I snuggled into her chest in between her legs in the bath.

"Baby what's bothering you. I hate it when you dont speak at all"

Her fingers brushed through my hair but i had no energy to say anything.

"Im sorry i was having a bad day" was all i replied with and it was enough for her.

A hum left her mouth and i knew she was thinking. Water was the only thing that could calm me down after an episode.

We were now both wrapped up in the bed cordelia spooning me whilst i held her hands as if though she were to leave me.

Dee kept whispering sweet things into my ear and kissing every inch of my back then turned me so she could reach my face.

"Im always here for you my baby girl. Never forget that." She whispered before i fell into a deep slumber with a smile on my face.

—————————————————-

Ahhh sorry my writing is a little rusty its been a while.

Im currently writing the billie smut for tomorrow 😭👍