Is problems Getting Started?

Start from the beginning

No there's something wrong, how stupid scolding her instead of finding out what's making her like that.
Abhi scold himself and get close to her, her hands are shaking can't even write or type anything she have been controlling her sleep since hours ago and feeling very weak now she noticed abhi looking at her.

Please give me  just thirty minutes I'll do the work, am..
She couldn't finish abhi called her to come with him, she try to stand but fall back feeling dizzy she fell unconscious abhi see that and feel bad for what happened in the morning he  went back to his cabin making his chair bed.

He came back to Pragya's cabin taking her in his arms to his office putting her on it and called doctor to his office.

Everyone at the office is confused seeing pragya in his arms following by the doctor who came there but they can't see whatever going on at his office.

What's wrong with her doc?

She's fine Mr Mehra congratulations.

For what ma'am my wife is sick you're congratulating me.

Calm down Mr Mehra it's normal during this condition, some become stronger and can do everything during this time, some too become foodie and mostly many are lazy they sleep wherever they are and feel weak if you don't allow them to sleep and your wife is the last one.
She's too weak make sure she have her meal regularly and make her avoid too much work on this first trimester.
Said the doctor

You're talking too much doctor but I still don't understand anything.
he said confused.

The doctor smile and make it clear to him.

She's  pregnant.
Abhi doesn't know how to react hearing this maybe he want pragya to get up first, she prescribed vitamins for him to buy for her.

He sat beside her caressing her head.

Am sorry I scold you not knowing what you're going through.

She slept for too long it's exactly 4:30pm when she get up, she panic because it's thirty minutes left to close , she realizes she's in abhi's cabin,  abhi who went out came there pragya look down thinking he's going to scold her.

Abhi sit beside her and hug her tight.

Am so sorry babe I could have understand you as a husband but I scold you instead please forgive me.
Pragya pull herself from the hug.

It's ok am fine now, my mom told me you're emotional  but this is the first time am seeing it.
She said seeing his tears

Am feeling bad for what I said in the morning, and moreover am gonna be call dad in few months.
Pragya understand she's pregnant she remained silent.

Why aren't you happy?
Asked abhi.

I don't know, somehow not prepared
She said looking down.

Pragya we're married and successful with everything it left with child and what did you mean by somehow not ready?

I don't know if I'll be a good  mom.

Yeah you'll be the best mom because you're already best mom to me stop doubting yourself and accept the fact of becoming a mother soon.
Pragya said ok.

I still can't believe am going to be dad, I want a beautiful princess like  you.
She said pulling her cheeks.

Am hungry.

I know I ordered something for you.
He said taking food on his side table.

Where's my lunch?

It too cold to have so I ordered this one.
She said feeding her.
Sometime later tanu came there and take picture of both while abhi is licking something on Pragya's mouth.

Finally I've got a prove against this two.
She said to herself and go back to her cabin sending it to the other employees using unknown number.

With abhigya

We will go home now don't move.
Said abhi.

Am fine don't  worry.
She said getting up.

Be careful and don't hurt yourself or our baby sit down if you're dizzy or sleepy.
He said stopping what he's doing.

Just now it's getting too much  abhi am pregnant not sick and moreover am not sleepy.

Pragya I can't Express how happy I am because am going to be a father and I can't bear it if anything happened to you or the baby.
Come let's go.
He said about to carry her but pragya stop him.

I can walk suniye please stop this.

Ok do whatever you want I won't forgive you if you hurt my baby.

Baby, baby, baby all you think now is your child.

You're making me like that, pragya you're weak and can lose balance while walking and what is wrong with me picking you?

Ok sorry but am fine now.

Hmm let's go.
He said taking his car keys and surround his hand on her waist for her safety he still think she's not fine.

They look at both coming out of the cabin they started to gossip some looking at them with disgust seeing his hand around her waist.

Abhi feel their gaze on them he turns  back understanding what they might be thinking.

She's my wife you guys should stop thinking about us and focus in life.
He said and go with her.

NO THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, HE CAN'T BE HER HUSBAND.
Said tanu spoiling things at her cabin.

PRECAPtanu put abortion pills in pragya juice after finding out she's pregnant and accuse pragya using reface video of her putting it in the juice.

Will  abhi think pragya do that because she's not ready for the baby or abhi will trust his wife?

Will update the next part soon.