lvi. i trusted you

Start from the beginning

"006, are you okay? You seem..." Peter paused taking in her state. "Distant, distracted." It was true the girl refused to do anything until she found more about him, four nights ago she sat in the rainbow room waiting for the young boy to walk in, he never did.

006 dark green eyes were glued to the skirt of her gown, palms rubbing against each other nibbling on her lower lip, Peter could see her nails are chipped from her chewing on them, dark circles beneath her eyes.

"006, have you been sleeping?" Peter used his hand lifting her chin making her eyes meet his, her eyes dilated red. Her brows furrowed glaring up at him, invading his mind, confused why she was only hearing three words looping in his head

𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

....

𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲

"You know what happened to 007, don't you." 006 shoved his hand away backing away from him, Peter gulps hearing thumping against his chest, gripping the small pen in his hands, he shook his head, standing up from the chair walking towards the door.

"Don't lie!" 006 shouted with a small cry, her chest hurt from exhaustion but that didn't matter she needed to find 007. "Where is he, what did you do you him? I want him back, now."

Peter nostrils flared turning back around to the girl, standing her ground keeping her head up as the man towers over her. "I didn't do anything, don't go accusing people, I was only trying to protect him because you cared for him. And that is the last time you go into my mind without my permission."

006 grunt her teeth, as the man yanked her out of the room dragging her down the hallway kicking, screaming, trying to pry him off, 006 furrowed seeing the rainbow room come to view yelping when she got thrown it the hard floor.

"Damn it!" Peter scream kicking a near by chair, gripping his blonde locks, pacing back and forth not seeing the young girl stand back up to her feet. "You shouldn't have gotten me angry,"

Peter chuckled shaking his head, finally looking down to her, 006 within seconds raised her hand at the same time as he did, though he was much stronger she couldn't do it, she gasped feeling her legs glue to the ground, she couldn't move.

"It was all papa, his plan to turn you against me!" He screamed down at her, she didn't flinch though her heart did. "To use your strength against me, against anyone who will become a threat to him and his stupid lab." Peter circled around her, vain popping out from his forehead.

"Liar!" 006 glared refusing to believe that the man who gave her, her powers would do something bad as taking or killing her only friend, the person she considered a good person.

"Papa wouldn't do that."

Peter clicks his tongue rubbing his hands over his face, he was completely childish for arguing with a child, with a low exhale he stopped moving standing behind her. "Wasn't he the one who told you that he was going to have a meeting with papa?"

006 frown was instantly replaced with a clenched jaw, knowing them were talking about seven, she spun around looking up at him. "How did you know that he told me that?"