"You've got some never stepping on my tail," the voice says. I saw a figure sitting up then he stood up.

"Vaya, es tan alto," I muttered. The guy looked at me and I cleared my throat. "I'm sorry for stepping on your tail. I wasn't watching where I was going."

"Are you the groundskeeper," Grim asked, jumping into the conversation. "Not sure you oughta be talkin' to students that way, pal."

"Ain't nothing worse then bein' in the middle of a good nap and havin' some jerk step on my tail," the guy snarl.

"Hey, I already apologized to you," I said defensively. "At least you are capable of sleeping."

"I know you," the guy says as he steps forward. "You're the fox form orientation who couldn't use magic."

"I really wish people would stop bringing that up," I sighed. "So what if I don't have magic. I can still probably beat you in a fight."

"Is that so," the guy starts to sniff me once he's close enough.

"Hey, what are you doing," I questioned, getting a bit embarrassed from the guy being so close.

"It's true," the guy says as he steps back a bit. "You don't smell of magic at all."

"That's it," I say and grabbed his arm. The guy was shocked as I threw him over my shoulder and he landed on his back. "Say I'm magicless one more time, I dare you!"

"Feisty," he says as he looks up at me. He slightly sat up. "Y'know I still can't believe that dumb crow let a girl stay within the school."

"Huh, why is that," I ask.

"You're not exactly safe here," the guy responds. "There are people who won't treat you kindly."

"I'm not afraid of them," I state while I cross my arms.

"I think you should," the guy chuckles. "There are plenty of students that are stronger than you. Just be careful, alright?"

"I will, uh," I paused, not knowing the guys name.

"It's Leona," the guy filled in. "And I guess that you're welcome at Savanaclaw anytime."

"I'm Y/n," I introduced myself. "It's nice to meet ya Leona. Sorry again about your tail."

"Leona!" A voice calls out to him. Leona groans and stands up. "There you are!"

"What do you want, Ruggie," Leona demanded. A new person approached.

"I knew I'd find you here," the new guy-Ruggie-said. "We got after-school classes today, remember?"

"I don't wanna go," Leona sighed.

"Come on, you've already repeated a year. If you get held back again, we'll be in the same grade," Ruggie states.

"Put a sock in it already," Leona snapped. "I don't wanna hear it."

"You think I wanna do this," Ruggie asked. "I'm just as tired as you are, believe me!"

"Whatever," Leona says then starts to walk away. "Watch yourself, fox!"

"That was somethin'," Grim exclaimed.

"Yo, we found baskets and tongs," Ace ,sys as he and Deuce walks towards me and Grim.

"What in the world happened to you two", Deuce asks.

"It's nothing important," I smile.

"Oh right, the chestnuts," Grim yells. "We gotta get them so I can get my tart on!"