"Did you say HUNDRED," Grim and Deuce exclaim in unison.

"And they're all gonna need to be peeled, shelled, and pureed," Trey adds.

"Alright, I'm gonna head out," Grim frowns. I guess he doesn't want to do any work.

"I'm leaving too," Deuce says.

"You heartless cowards," Ace pretends to be hurt.

"Hold up!" Cater intervenes. "Haven't you ever heard that food tastes better if you make it with your friends?"

"I've never heard of that," I look at Cater unamused.

"This'll be a memory to treasure," Cater elaborates. "It could even be your chance to make a splash as a cooking blogger!"

"Don't tell Riddle, but chestnut tarts are at their tastiest when eaten right out of the oven," Trey coaxes. "And the only people who get to experience that culinary privilege are the ones who make it."

"Well, when you put it that way," Grim smiles. "Come on, humans, let's do this!"

"Um, just to let you know, I have no experience in the kitchen," I say. "And I would like to keep it that way. But where can we find the chestnuts, anyways?"

"I heard there's a whole bunch of chestnut trees in the area behind the botanical gardens on campus," Trey answers.

"Alright, let's meet at the botanical gardens after last period," Ace smirks.

"We're gonna be up to our ears in chestnuts," Grim cheers.

⦕Small time skip...⦖

"There really are a ton of chestnuts just layin' around," Grim says as he looks around. Grim and I had just arrived at the area where the chestnut trees were. "I'm gonna be livin' large on chestnut tarts."

"There sure are a lot," I comment. I see Grim climb up a tree to get a chestnut but yelped in pain afterwards and climbed back down the tree.

"I don't think we can do this with our bare hands," Deuce observes as he and Ace approach. "And we need something to put them in, too."

"Maybe we can find some supplies in the botanical garden," Ace suggests.

"Let's go take a look," Deuce agrees. They start walking to the botanical garden as me and Grim follow.

"Whoa, I didn't realize this place was so huge," Ace awes as he looks around. This kinda reminds more of all the different plants Mirabel helped Isabela make while trying to save the miracle.

"If it's this large, it's got to have a groundskeeper," Deuce reasons. He looks at us. "Let's split up to cover more ground."

"Dibs on the right side," Ace calls out.

"Then how about I go left while Grim and Y/n go straight," Deuce suggests.

"Sounds good to me," I agree and we all split ways.

"Come look at this," Grim tries to get my attention.

"What's up," I question. I look to see Grim under a tree with fruit growing from it.

"There's a ton of fruit growing here," he points up to the tree. "Smells like they're ripe, too!"

"They do smell ripe but don't touch them," I scold. "We're on a mission, remember? We gotta get the chestnuts so we can't have any distractions."

"Ouch," I heard a voice say. I looked down to see that I had accidently stepped on someone's tail.

"Oh my, I am so sorry," I started to apologized.