"Riddle managed to secure the housewarden title before the end of his very first week of school," Trey says trying to lighten the mood. "I know he can come off a bit harsh, but he's not a bad guy. Everything he does, he does because he thinks it'll improve the dorm."

"Would a good guy go around putting collars on strangers' necks," Grim asks. Cater and Trey laugh shallowly.

"Yes they would," I respond. "Especially if the strangers were doing some type of crime and the collar was a way to them. Kinda like a vigilante. Besides, it was your fault for getting collared."

"But that collar really hurt, and it shut off all my magic," Grim growled. "That's just rude!"

"You're curious about Riddle's signature spell," Cater asks.

"Well that's one way to put it," I respond.

"That means, like..." Deuce thinks about it. "It's a spell that only he can cast, right?"

"I doubt he's the only person in the whole world," Trey said. "But a signature spell is a magical ability that is, generally speaking, unique to its user. You'll learn them in class soon enough."

"Riddle's signature spell allows him to temporarily seal away the magic of another," Cater adds. "The spell is named... Off With Your Head!"

"Even the name is completely psycho," Grim shrieked.

"As long as it's not literal I'm fine with it," I sigh.

"To a mage, losing the ability to use magic is about as painful as losing your head completely," Cater continues. "Which is why all of us at Heartslabyul try hard not to violate Riddle's rules."

"And as long as you are following the rules, Riddle isn't so scary," Trey slightly smiles.

"Speaking of which," Ace speaks up. "Are you still not gonna let me into the dorm until I buy a tart, Cater?"

"Don't @ me, but... yeah," Cater confirms. "That's rule 53, so my hands are tied. Also, Riddle was totally looking forward to having the first slice, he always is. So if you want him to forgive you, you better bring a whole tart!"

"What happened to 'We're all from the same dorm, let's try to get alone'? Throw me a bone here," Ace complains.

"Well you still have to follow rules," I say.

"That's one thing. This is another," Cater points out.

"A whole tart has gotta be pretty expensive," Deuce says.

"Seriously," Ace sighs. "I don't have that much money!"

"Then why not make one yourself," Cater suggests. "Trey made those three tarts by hand, after all."

"Whoa, that's so cool," I praise Trey. "I totally wanna try something you make, especially if it can make Riddle super mad, it has to be one of the best!"

"You made these tarts Trey," Ace questions. "That's incredible! That was like something you'd find at a bakery."

"I appreciate that," Trey accepts the compliments. "We do have most of the stuff you'd need, but... I'm afraid I'll need something from you in return."

"You're gonna charge me to make it," Ace exclaimed in shock.

"I don't think money is what Trey is after," I tell Ace.

"Nah, I wouldn't take more from a freshman," Trey agrees with me. "But Riddle wants a chestnut tart next, so I'm gonna need you to gather a ton of chestnuts."

"Like that's any less of a hassle," Ace sighs. "But... fine. How many do you need?"

"Well, it's for the unbirthday party, so..." Trey stops to calculate. "Probably two or three hundred?"