𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

Start from the beginning

"Foreva', I luh y'all mami." He expressed. The two exchanging a few words before soon ending the call with a few more encouragements.

Huffing, attempting to get his energy back right. Growing irritated once he couldn't hear her voice anymore, surrounded by tons of people, yet feeling alone without her.

"You ready Top?" Rich spoke. Adjusting the camera lenses as the male took off the orange jacket he sported, feeling hot underneath which left him in an simple white tee.

"Yeah, cmon." He replied. Stalking over toward the gravesite in-which he'd be filming the music video to his song 'Sticks With Me'.

Video long overdue as the date pushed back due to them moving, regretting not filming his videos sooner as he had a few more to film on later dates.

Ignoring the gazes he were getting from the plenty of females surrounding. Pulling the blunt from behind his ear to light it, wanting to calm his nerves.

Mentally preparing for the long night to come as he got situated in his spot. Raising an eyebrow as he peered toward the side confusingly, noticing a actual Horse.

Took off guard as he turned, making eye contact with Horace who stood laughing. "That was Ten idea." He pointed while the male only shook his head.

"Anddd..Action."

❣︎ ——— ❣︎

"You have been sent to the voice mailbox of-" Smacking his lips as another call went unanswered. Assuming the female had fallen asleep.

"You straight?" Horace's voice were heard. The male glancing over, making eye-contact while he only stared back with low-eyes.

Chuckling to himself. Kentrell shook his head before answering, "Yeah, I'm good." Spoken simply, resuming his position of staring at the phone.

The club scene slowly starting to aggravate him as his friend could tell. Deciding to have an conversation with the male until they could finally leave in another hour.

"Calm down, lookin' all tense and shit." Horace chuckled. Eyes fixated on the other who paid him no attention which slightly annoyed him

Glancing around the section before slickly sliding over. Aggressively placing his fingers under the males chin, turning him to face his direction.

"Look at me while we talkin', that's disrespectful." Horace spoke, the other surprisingly hearing him clearly over the loud club music.

Caught off guard. His face morphed into an frown, yet not making any movement to escape the males grasp as he held him closely.

Simply staying quiet, unaware of how to react toward the gesture. Watching an small laugh fall from the males lips as he plastered an confused expression.

"Joke?" Kentrell slightly tilted his head. "Yeah, you." Horace shrugged. "You be tryna front, like youn' know bout that lil hold I got on you."

"Mcht mane. You jus jocin, since when you got a hold on me?" The male waved off not taking the other as seriously as he should've.

"Always had one. You like ta' ignore it, be playin' and shit." He spoke. "Ion ignore shit, you ain't got nan ova' me." He shrugged while Horace only smacked his lips.