first time meeting Eddie Munson

This first story is about the first time I shifted into their reality and somehow ended up in Eddie Munson's bed. Enjoy^^

I woke up groggily to feel a hand wrapped around my waist. I gasped and panicked lightly till I say the rings and recognized them.

I look back to the unconscious body of Edward Munson. He was in a deep sleep looking very content. In the show I had never seen him so calm so it was a nice change of pace.

In the background Mötley Crüe played softly  and it looked as if I was in Munsons room.

I didnt wanna move quite yet from my spot on the bed because I had always wanted this, to be held by Eddie Munson himself. He had his whole body pressed against mine and a vice grip on my waist as if he were terrified that I'd disappear if he let go.

This made me smile because I have never had someone do that before to me. Nobody had seemed to care this much about me before.

He soon woke shortly after I did and sat up. He leaned over my body and kissed my cheek. He then pushed his beautiful curly brown hair out of his face and chuckled.

The first thing I noticed was that he had snake bites much like mine though he only had studs but they looked very fitting.

He looked at me confused before chuckling again softly and spoke in the most amazing morning voice I have ever be blessed enough to hear ,"like what you see Bunny?" The mix of the pet name and his deep, gravily, nazely morning voice sent shivers down my spine and made me blush darkly.

I nodded quickly and he reached a hand down and tilted my head up my my chin while using his thumb to touch my bottom lip. He looked as if he lusted for me and he did cause the next thing he decided to do in that wonderful brain of his was to pin my arms above my head with one hand.

This made me realize we were both already naked which only added to my red face. something different about this reality though was that I was born in a cis male body.

I didnt have time to be happy about that before his soft lips crashed against mine. My eyes widdened before they closed softly and I kissed him back. He smirked into the kiss and deepened it by licking my bottom lip for me to open my mouth which I obliged. When I did as he silently requested he entered his tongue and explored my mouth and I explored his.

I didnt notice it too much until I paid attention but he was between my legs.

As we continued to kiss he slowly moved his hand down to grasp both of our members and rub them together. I gasped and pulled away panting heavily as I looked down at his ringed hand jacking both of us off.

I slowly look up at him and he chuckled. As he looked down at me I followed his eyes as he looked down at my neck and chest and touched little sore spots. this made me go a little wild so I moaned a little louder only for him to shush me.

I blushed darkly and covered my mouth with my hands and arched my back a bit. if this is just him touching my body I cant even imagine what its going to be like fucking him.

I could tell he was getting close he shut his eyes and hummed the distant music to try and stop his climax from happening faster. Seeing him in such a state only made me climax faster.

He opened his eyes slowly as he moaned softly and looked down at me and chuckled. he scooted down a bit and leaned down licking up the cum off my stomach before sitting up and licked it off his hand. I got hard immediately and felt my face heat up again as he caressed my hips.

I noticed as I looked down that he was still rock hard but it was twitching relentlessly. I smirk and sit up a bit catching him off guard,"theres something different about you today" he said softly.

he still had that morning voice that drove me crazy. I bit my lip and looked at him taking in every inch of his body touching all the marks I assumed were made by me. He chuckled at my amusement and then pushed me back down and returned to his place between my legs.

He had this look in his eyes that I just knew he wasn't going to be merciful. He got up a moment to search for something only for me to watch him and witness his fully naked being.

Seeing every muscle and tattoo and piercing the man had. It was interesting he had nipple piercings and I found that interesting and hot as well. He smirked,"take a picture it'll last longer." he said in a teasing tone before saying my name.

I quickly looked away just listening to him rummage through a nightstand near his bed. When he got done he crawled on top of me and then cuffed me to his head board before having me flip over causing my arms to cross.

My lower half was up for him to see the entirety of while my front was down flat. He got behind me and caressed my back and hips before leaning down and started to eat me out. He panted softly while I moaned feeling his hot slimey tongue enter me and explore till he hit what I think in the new body was my prostate.

It caused me to let out a loud moan which caused him to pounce me and cover my mouth with one of his hands. He smirked,"good boy" he praised me for going quiet when he covered my mouth. Hearing Eddie Munson praise me made me feel extremely turned on but also very special.

He rubbed against my ass before grabbing some lube that was hidden under on of his pillows and put it all over my asshole. He looked ready and slowly pushed his member into me.

I moaned into his hand and felt a bit dizzy from the pleasure. My head felt fuzzy and my vision blurry as he used my body mercilessly. I couldn't keep quiet at all so he ended up flipping me back over so he could cover my mouth better.

He slowly moved the hand he had covering my mouth down to my throat and grasped it tightly as he kept pounding into me harshly. It was amazing to me that the man just knew what i liked best.

Listening to his moans as he moved his hips quickly was like music to my ears and the smile he made as he closed his eyes from being a bit overwhelmed was picture worthy.

He moved my legs up to rest them on his shoulders and kept going even rougher if possible before pulling out,"get on your knees infront of the bed."  he ordered and I was quick to do as he told me to. I got onto my knees on the floor infront of the bed and infront of him. He jacked off quickly and I subconsciously opened my mouth as he came. He moaned softly and used his free hand to cover his mouth to keep from being too loud. 

When he finished he chuckled softly and brought me back onto the bed. He noticed a bit of cum that I had missed and leaned down licking it off my face. 

After that I woke up back in my bed. I was dissapointed that he was no longer with me. I plan on shifting again soon though so hopefully I'll get to see him again soon enough.

(1334 words) I hope you enjoyed this. I plan to keep sharing my shifting stories and hope that people like it.