It's okay -For Him-2

Still having 5 hours for them to reach the coimbatore,the refreshing evening sun peeped inside the train through windows.
While the two souls who have met accidentally were sitting silently and were anticipating to talk with other.
Finally having the courage to start the conversation that girl started,

That girl:sorry'nga naa apdi nadanthukittathuku.

Aanand:sorry thavara vera ethume varatha ma vayila iruthu.

That girl:seringa atha vittuten.unga peru enna?

Aanand:Yen neenga solla maatingala? Raising his one eyebrow questionly.she chuckled and said,

That girl: Yen peru Sravanthika Tarini.

Aanand: Nalla perunga.yen peru Aanand swaroop

Tarini: Nice name. Saying she patted his arms. Realizing what she did she smiled awkwardly and asked 'sorry '.

Aanand: athulam onnum illanga. Naa onnu ungakita romba nerama kekanumnu ninaikiren?

Tarini: Enakku theriyum neenga yenna kekka poringanu.Naane solren.

.
.
.

Saying she started to narrate the things happened when she arrived at the railway station.Sravanthika tarini was a doctor who just completed her doctorate and joined the city's one of the best hospitals regarding her rank. Being grown up in chennai with full of storey buildings,busy roads,pollution ,she was fond of villages.when she got a chance to do medical camp near coimbatore she willingly agreed. After bidding bye to her parents who insisted to drop her at railway Station but she denied stating that she was bold enough to face anyone.

After setling herself in a bench waiting for the train to arrive while scrolling her phone.she felt someone was watching her and she lifted her head only to get shocked.

Stranger:papa thaniya vanthuruka pola.naa vena company kudukatuma.

Though she was bold enough to face anyone, she eventually felt her breathe getting abnormal seeing his well build body.without even wasting a second she replied while glaring at him.

Tarini: naa en friend kooda than vanthen. Iru naa kootitu varen.

She immediately stood up with her bag and decided to walk fast. When she turned she noticed that the man was still following her. She searched for someone and when she noticed a man standing up from his place,she immediately yanked him.
.
.
.

Tarini:Ithu thanga nadanthathu

Aanand who couldn't control his laughter anymore finally broke out.

Tarini: siringa Nalla siringa. En nelamaiya paatha ungaluku siripa varuthula. She pouted at him.

Aanand: sorry ma, sorry ma. He composed himself. Aprom enga mayangi vilunthutinga.

Tarini was shocked and her throat went dried.she composed her and acted casually.

Tarini: romba bayanthutena athunala irukum'nga. Seri aprom sollunga neenga enna panringa?

She diverted him asking about him.He shrugged it off and answered her.

Aanand: Naa poranthathu valanthatuu ellame coimbatore.chinna vayasula iruthe kickboxing na uyiru athala atha passion ah eduthutu ipo athoda national level competition Delhi la nadanthuchu athula participate panni select aagiten.

He explained to her with sparkling eyes.she understood his feelings and reciprocated it with clapping her hands.

Tarini: super'nga. Neenga Win panna ennoda hearty wishes!

Aanand: Thanks'nga.

Tarini: enga intha vaanga ponga lam vendam. Peru solliye koopdalam.Namma ippa friends illaya? She asked questioningly.

Aanad: illaye.. Said Biting his lips to control his smile.

Suddenly Tarini became sad and said,'seri vidunga'.
Aanand felt bad for his behavior.He decided to ease this situation.

Aanand: illanu sonna illanu than pa Answer varum,aama nu sonna than aama nu answer varum.

He said pointing at nothing particularly.
Tarini immediately turned towards him and asked his forefinger pointing at him 'aama thana' ,smiling he clasped his forefinger with hers and replied 'aama than'. They both chuckled at eachother.

Later they continued with their school,college memories Favorites and dislikes, anything and almost everything thing. Not talking much about their families as both were being immersed in their own things. He came to know about her more and more which made him to admire her.

For him it was not always easy to go with girls. He was very much shy and introverted but being with her was not a little uncomfortable and he himself was shocked. But he brushed it off as the girl infront of him was talking nonstop making him smile,laugh which he missed these years of being in Delhi.