Hopper grunted before digging in his pockets reluctantly and pulling out the keys to Todd's car which him and his group high jacked. He gave the keys to Olivia, the only teenager amongst the group of kids standing in front of him. Olivia took the keys, throwing the far in the air, Steve catching them quickly. "I'm staying here."

Steve frowned, looking over at his girlfriend. "Wait, are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm not leaving the kids." Olivia muttered, quickly hugging her boyfriend before watching him, Robin, Dustin and Erica walk torwards the front door of the mall where the car was parked.

After the Scoops Troop had left, it was now up to everyone else to put the plan in action. Joyce was saying temporarily goodbyes to her kids, Murray showing Nancy and Jonathan his two dozen keys, Hopper saying goodbye to El, while Max, Lucas, Olivia and Mike grouped together, waiting for El.

"Hey. We should probably go." Mike walked over to Hopper and Eleven after a while, looking at the sad girl. Hopper sighed deeply before El quickly wrapped her arms around him, the chief nuzzling his face in her hair. El slowly pulled away with a smile, Mike and Max quickly helping the injured girl up.

Just as Olivia was going to start walking away with Lucas next to her, she heard a voice call for her. She turned around to see Hopper standing up with a straight face. Olivia sighed before approaching him.

"You are in charge now, okay? You keep those kids safe." Hopper muttered, Olivia nodding to him as tears prickled the back of her eyes, knowing that this could be the last time she sees him, or anyone for that matter. "Just... Keep yourself safe, too." Hopper pulled Olivia in for a quickk hug, knowing that if it lasted any longer the two might cry.

Once the girl forced herself to pull away, she smiled up at him through pursed lips. "I'll see you later."

"See you later, kid." Hopper muttered, and with that, the girl walked away, catching up with Max, Lucas, Mike and El. Nancy, Will and Jonathan followed after the group, Murray, Joyce and Hopper staying behind with softened expressions.

As Max and Mike carried El to the car, Olivia stayed on the other side of Max in case anything happened. She quickly turned her head at the sound of El grunting in pain.

"You okay?" She questioned worriedly, turning to look at the girl as her words caught Mike and Max's attention.

"El, you're bleeding." Max muttered, looking down at the other pale girl with furrowed brows.

"Are you okay?" Mike questioned, the three watching as El struggled to walk, her face formed in clear obvious pain. Olivia hated to see any of the kids or her friends in pain, and she knew how the girl felt, but there was nothing she could do.

"Yeah." Once the group reached the car, Olivia quickly ran up to the trunk door, opening it for the two to put El into. The girl groaned in pain as she moved, Olivia, Max and Mike all helping her.

"Lay down." Mike muttered, El weakly getting into the car. Olivia moved to the back seats, knowing she wouldn't fit in the trunk with El laying down and Mike and Max. Will moved over as the girl got in the car, everyone watching as Nancy put the keys in the ignition.

As soon as Nancy turned the key, the engine began sputtering, Olivia's brows quickly drawing together as she glanced at Lucas and Will. "What's wrong?" Jonathan questioned from the passenger seat.

"I don't... I don't know." As Nancy continued turning the key, it was only a failed attempt to start the car since it continued to sputter and make weird noises, Olivia cursing under her breath as she leaned forward. "You can't be serious. Come on!" Nancy shouted, using all of her strength to turn the key.