Who are you? (Yuri x Jimmy)

Start from the beginning

"OMG BABE YOU BOUGHT ME FLOWERS AND THEY'RE TULIPS I LOVE THOSE" The girl screamed as he gave it to her, "Of course babe you like 2 lips right? haha" he pointed to his lips as they both leaned in to kiss each other.. I cried silently behind that bush, how could he just forget about me like that.. His Mori Mori boyfriend, his stalker.. Jimmy? I just hugged my knees while I heard them chit chat about couple things.

...

I decided to go home again. I was devastated, after all those 5 years I never moved on from Yuri-kun.. But he did.. He doesn't even know me anymore. I kicked some rocks while going home,  until I felt a pat on my shoulder. "Jimmy! Wait.." I turned around and was shocked to see Yuri-kun- "W-What are you doing here.." I looked at him wide-eyed. "Listen I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't have to be so rude.." he bowed his head a bit. I was shocked, how did he know my name...

...

"Jimmy?" I snapped back into reality, I suddenly started crying uncontrollably and fell to the ground. I couldn't tell why I was crying I really don't know why, but a wave of tears just came out of my eyes as I cried like a little kid on the ground.

...

Yuri POV: 

(Did he c*m? Did he c*m? Up and d- ACK WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING) "are you okay" I sat down next to him and started rubbing his back. "H-How do you know my name?" he looked at me, his eyes were bloodshot red. "I don't know... When I called you that name just came out of my mouth..." I scratched my head luh. Yuri has lice /j "where were you..." I was confused, what did he mean. Suddenly he grabbed my shirt and started crying "WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE NEEDED YOU, WHEN I NEEDED YOU" he screamed out after having a breakdown. I was so lost, I don't get it, I knew his name but where have I seen him before. That's when I-

...

Flashback:

(still Yuri's POV)

Wot where am I going, why is Jimmy crying :( , I don't want to leave them yet. They were all just staring at me as if I was gonna get tortured. I was shoved into some weird van thingy. Are they gonna gang bang meeee? I was suddenly getting grabbed and shoved into a white place with a window. "Jimmy?" I looked around. Suddenly my glasses were snatched from me. I quickly tried covering my eyes with my hands but I couldn't, "WIDDWVRENJVENVEVNKENENVEF SKKMWNNDIIDC GIVE GLASSES BACK" I screamed at them trying to get a way to cover my eyes. "Oh these old things?" some random guy in white said. "You don't need them anymore" he broke them in front of me... That was the most traumatizing thing of my life. And after that day I knew very well I wasn't going to see Jimmy, Tamu-kun, or anyone ever again.

...

The next few days and months were hell, anytime I talked with my goofy voice, they'd either electrocute me or starve me. I missed my friends and Jimmy. When will I see them again

...

I woke up to lots of people surrounding me, "Men I think he's ready" one of the guys said. Suddenly I was tied to the bed. And I got stabbed with many needles. Then I went numb. And I lost memory of everything

...

End of Flashback

"I'm sorry!" I screamed. "I left you behind and I left everyone behind too. You're my boyfriend Jimmy, and I just remembered that now" I cried. He patted me. "You have a girlfriend now. I think I can move on from you now after you remembered me" he laughed softly while wiping my tears. I just looked at him, "But after that flashback and meeting you, I think I fell in love with you again" I smiled as I leaned in to kiss him. He kissed me back. And we lived happily together again...

...

The girlfriend's POV:

eh I was waiting to break up with him anyways. I am gay after all :)

THE END

A/N: HI GUYS IK MY LAST UPDATE WAS AUGUST BUT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS SINCE SEPTEMBER AND I RLLY LIKE IT SO I HOPE U GUYS DO TOO!! (if there are any readers reading this rn...)