Chapter two: The Unwanted Prince [William]

He sighed laying down on his bed, he was locked in his room for requesting to join the army invading the tunnels, his dream job was to be a warrior but his parents said he was 'Too precious' even though they treated him pretty much as trash. He closed his eyes when his younger sister Shilia barged in, he sat up ' ' How did you get in? ' ' Shilia gave him a wide grin ' ' I guess I can be persuasive. ' ' she tossed the keys at him and continued smiling ' ' Soooo.. do you want to go in the tunnels and fight a battle? I don't.. but I know you do! So here! ' ' She handed him another pair of keys but these entered the weapons cupboard. ' ' Thank you Shilia! ' ' he said running off to get weapons.

After he was geared up he entered the tunnels, turning left and right, he once had sense where he was going now he had no idea. He noticed a faint figure in the distance, he heard a thud as they fell to the ground, immediately he helped them up but then realised they weren't Landfolk as they stabbed him in the leg, he half collapsed to the floor in agony. ' ' Ow! You know I have feelings too.. ' ' he then fell completely to the ground and lay there ' ' Did I kill him? ' ' said the girl is a bare whisper ' ' -nope.. ' ' he said in a somewhat raspy voice ' ' ...Crap. ' ' she replied stalking off ' ' N-no! wait for me! ' ' he cried out, the girl just snorted. ' ' Why should I even care about you? You should be dead you filthy Landfolk. ' ' she spat on the ground ' ' Well I am the heir to the throne! ' ' he shouted ' ' That gives me only infinitely more reasons to hate you. ' ' She said bluntly ' ' Maybe- I will stop the fighting-!.. ' ' she raised an eyebrow ' ' Really, Princess? I bet you haven't even met anyone else then a Landfolk, let alone lived like one. ' ' he sighed, ' ' Fine, but can you please help me? ' ' she looked at him and exhaled deeply, ' ' Alright. ' '

He was currently being held like a newborn child by a random Tunneller girl carrying him through the tunnels, after a few minutes of being in there he finally spotted an exit, the girl clambered up the exit, still carrying him and they reached the Forest. He sighed, relieved he was finally out in the open not stuck in the stuffy tunnels, he then realised he didn't know this girls name. ' ' Who are you, my 'Amazing, Heroic Tunneller'? ' ' she snorted then replied ' ' Avery. ' ' he thought for a moment ' ' Do you have any friends? ' ' she looked irritated he was asking this question and dropped him to the ground ' ' OW! what's your obsession with hurting me? ' ' Avery just turned around ' ' So what's your name, almighty heir to the Landfolk throne? ' ' he laughed ' ' I'm William, just William. ' ' she grabbed a piece of fabric from a bag she was carrying and lay it on a log, she then lifted him up and rested him against the log. ' ' What are you doing?!.. ' ' He asked, ' ' Wrapping up your wound. ' ' She said, swiftly removing her dagger from his leg and rapping the fabric around it, she then had a proud look on her face ' ' That will do for now, I will hopefully find a healer of some sort soon.. let's look for the Forager's Tribe. ' ' he was only half listening while screaming in pain like a child that just fell of their bicycle.

As he continued complaining about his leg while limping through the forest Avery just plain up ignored him the entire way, rude. He wondered why this girl was so stubborn, was their an actual person under there? If so he would drag them out because he wanted to meet the actual Avery not the stubborn 'I will stab you if you annoy me' Avery.