Chapter one| Pain & Wounds

[Namjoon’s Past]

“Namjoon, you fag, get out here,” A harsh deep voice sounded across the halls. Scaring the eighteen year old boy on the bed.

The boy scrambled to get up and ran to the owner of the voice,“Y-yes f-father.”

Slap!

“Who are you calling father. I don't have a fag son like you,” the man slapped the boy. A red mark of five fingers scarred the boy's pale skin. He resented the thought that his son was a disgusting Homosexual, he didn't like that, it was wrong. Men should be with women not with other men.

“F-f-father.”

The sound of a belt clinking was heard, young Namjoon stared petrified at the man he called his father. What was going to happen had seemed to hold a string in his head.

“Since you want to call me father. Why don't you do something useful and suck dick. You whore!”

Not even waiting for Namjoon to answer, the man harshly grabbed Namjoon’s hair and pulled him towards his cock, it was disgusting and hairy.

Namjoon opened his lips and stared at his father, wanting to ask why but the man just shoved his dick down his and started moving at a rough pace.

The man groaned in pleasure while the poor boy choked and gagged. Namjoon was pushing the man back trying to breath but he was too weak to even push him.

“Yes bitch! Do what you were meant to do, be a whore!” The man kept on pushing his dick down the boy’s throat. Push and pull, it went on until the man cummed inside Namjoon’s throat.

Gasp! Cough!

Namjoon held his throat and coughed harshly, his neck was burning, his mind was in disorder.

The man grabbed Namjoon and led him to the bedroom, throwing Namjoon’s body on the bed and tearing off his clothes.

Namjoon struggled trying to break free but his body was too weak so he had to watch as the man threw every article of clothing he had on. His body exposed to those lustful eyes.

The man grabbed his dick and inserted it in Namjoon’s virgin hole. Without any preparation, he went in hard and rough. He started thrusting not caring about Namjoon.

“Ow! Pull out! Argh! No!” Namjoon struggled harder and shouted hoping someone would save him but no one came.

The man kept on thrusting and emptying his load inside Namjoon, the thrusting got more violent but the path was smooth. The mix of blood and cum floated across the room, eminated to the room, the boy layed lifelessly, his eyes dim and dead while the man ravaged his ass. His struggle seemed to me so small yet he fought for it.

Not once caring about himself,‘Why! What did do?! Why. Just why.’ The boy on the bed thought over and over as the man carried on raping him until it finally stopped. After what seemed like ages when it was only five hours the man stopped. Finished with his business he left. Namjoon stood up, his legs trembled, his ass leaked cum and blood. His senses gone and his eyes dead.

His eyes trailed along the side of the room and toward the window. He wanted to be free, away from these hypocritical people, family but he couldn't because no one would take care of him, no one would want him. So what's the use.

“Useless” Yes he was useless that's what he was repeatedly told. That he was a waste of space. Not meant to exist in this world.

 The Kiss Of Darkness[ On Hold]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें