🩸🌕🥀

A night filled of romance and ruffness. Viewers description:please be warned the this may contain 18+ if you are not comfortable with this type of stuff I will make another page but without 18+ thank you last chance..... scroll down.    You may also listen to the song this is a violent part of the story

The blood moon as started people running threw the streets to find shelter or anything to protect them. Archer was in his room boarding up the last metal cover to his window so nothing outside comes in. And it started all you could here was screaming crying gaging. As people where sucked dry by there necks wrist. Other demons tore part body parts as guys spilled everywhere brains intestines decapitated heads. They where immortal beings but that doesn't mean it Can't traumatize people. As archer could smell all the blood he head a knock on his door.
He got up and peep threw it and saw lancer. Shit! How did he get in. I thought the apartment was on lockdown. Shit Shit Shit. As the door handle was moving lancer was trying to get in. Archer booked i and hid in his closet. Under a pile of clothing. The door slowly opened And locked. He saw lancer looking for him. He looked under the bed the bathroom and now the closet. He looked and looked but couldn't find archer no matter what. So he pretended to leave. Archer was smarter than that to leave immediately he stayed for a good hour hiding. He thought maybe it was safe. Laxer was in the celling. When archer got out of the closet he was tackled to the ground buy lancer. Archer tried to fight back but due to the blood moon vampires where 10 time stronger than most demons or other things at the moment. .... Be warned yaoi part coming now.

Lancer grabbed archers hand and put them beside his head. As he bit into his neck.
Archer gritted his teeth people think getting but by a vampire is pleasurable but no it really hurts.
As lancer in the other hand was having the time of his life. He had never tasted such sweet and rich blood before. As he tore away. They where both painting.lancer wasn't done though. He opend archers mouth and started kissing him. They both tried to fight for dominance not one winning.
Lancer. Hah hah looks like you're not so bad after all huh.
Archer didn't respond as he wolf instinct kicked in. He threw archer in the bed and but him hard one the neck.
Lancer. Fuck ow that hurt as archer licked his lips. As in stick in a trance. They started taking each other's clothes off. Admiring each other's toned body's...... cliffhanger heheh