" 𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒚/𝒏"☻︎

"I was trying to open my locker and that's when she walked up to me and started talking to me she asked me did I have a girlfriend and I said yes and can you stop talking to me then I guess she saw you and she grabbed my hand then when I was about to let go of her hand and when I turned around you ran off , you ignored me all day and when I tried to explain but you blew me off , now can you forgive me?" Robin said "only if you buy me ice cream" I said "deal", we walked to grab n'go and he got me ice cream " now why did you beat Emily up like that y/n" robin said (I didn't know what to name her so if your name is Emily don't get offended) " because like you said I was jealous, and I thought you were gonna leave me for her" I said looking down robin grabbed my face and said "I would never mi amor , I couldn't break your heart even if my life depends on it, 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖" robin said , when he said he couldn't break my heart even if his life depends on it I couldn't just sit here in silence and while he said that so I said " I could never ever cheat on you if my life depends on it , you mean to much to me" I said , I wrapped his arm around mine and we walking into his house "bye amor" I said to robin "bye Hermosa" he said .

- 7:30 at night

"Wow , its still early" I said might as well play music and clean the house I started in my room and dance to my favorite then cleaned up the living room and once I got done I went into my mothers room when I heard the front door open I ran into the living room and saw my 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.. "What the , what are you doing here?" I said " what do you mean , I live here" and when she said that I saw a man come in the house , I didn't even say anything I just went into my room and got my walkman and layed down and listened to music . I fell asleep until it was I heard my door open and saw the man come in and unbuckle his pants and came towards me and I started sceaming I punched him and he fell on the floor but when I tried to run he grabbed my leg and made me fall and bust my lip leaving a big gash on it but I kicked him in his face and ran out the house and went to robins house because I knew he would comfort me I had no shoes on and went to robins house

When I got there I banged on the door luckily robin was there by him self and he opened the door I flew in his arms and started to cry "he tried to rape me robin" I said crying "shh its okay , its okay" he said holding "let's call the police mi amor"he said we went to the phone and we called them I told them everything that happened and we saw the police ride past robins house. " come on y/n" robin said we went into his bathroom so he can help me with my busted lip he put a bandage on it and we walked into the living and he grabbed a cover for us , he made sure I was comfortable and held my hand the whole time just so I can know it was safe with him and I was about to go to sleep when I looked up and saw he was sleep so I kissed him on his cheek and turned the TV off and fell asleep next to my 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅.

_______________

See happy ending after all or is it😉😉, goodnight friends❤❤