"We are talking about this later." Ursa says as she stands.

     "Ursa..."

     "Mother..."

     "I am the adult."

     "Who else do you have to talk to? Do you really see Bellatrix being helpful? And I assume you don't want Draco to know something is wrong."

     "I did not want either of you to."

     "I already knew you were struggling Mother." Ursa says as she walks out.

     "Where were you?" Draco asks when he sees Ursa in the hall.

     "Mother's room. I had a nightmare again."

     "Alright."

     After breakfast, Ursa follows Narcissa to the library. "Talk." Ursa says.

     "You are not going to let this go are you?" Narcissa asks with a sigh as she sits.

     "Nope." Ursa sits next to her.

     "I'm worried about our family's future. We have lost everything your father worked hard to build, with both the Ministry and the Dark Lord. Your father is in Azkaban."

     "I never did ask for how long."

     "Twenty years since they could not prove he used an Unforgivable Curse at any time."

      "Draco seems to think the Dark Lord will break him out like he did the others."

      "If the he allows it. He is still furious that you were with Potter, the prophecy was destroyed, and that no one on our side knows the full prophecy."

     "I do, but I'm not going to tell him that."

     "Why does it not surprise me that you know?"

     "Because you know that for some stupid reason, Dumbledore trusts me."

     "I am also worried about you and Dray's safety, from both the Dark Lord and the Ministry."

     "I will be perfectly fine and if anyone wants Dray they have to go through me, you know this. I would do anything to protect him."

      "Why do you think you will be fine?"

      "Neither side would dare hurt me as they both know my prophecy. As for the future, as long as we stick together, you, Dray, and me, we will be fine." Ursa holds Narcissa's hand. "I will protect our family. I will always protect our family."

     "That should not be your job. It should be mine."

     "I know, but I am the most powerful here and I will always protect us. I promise."

     "I love you Cub."

     "I love you too." Narcissa pulls Ursa into a hug.

***

     Ursa walks into her room to see Bellatrix sitting on her couch. "Oh great." Ursa says sarcastically. "What do you want?"

     "The Dark Lord wants to speak to you." Bellatrix replies.

     "Good for him."

     "Now. He is waiting for us."

     "Then he will be waiting a very long time." Bellatrix grabs Ursa's wrist. "Hey! Let go!" Ursa tries to rip her wrist free but Bellatrix holds tight.

     "No! I am not dealing with your shit right now. Do not even think about trying to transform or we will have some alone time soon." Ursa draws her wand and Bellatrix snatches it from her before she can cast anything.