Not Convinced ....Yet

**WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT**                     

"What do you mea-" Pinkie was cut off by Twilight rushing up to her and pressing her lips onto Pinkie's. Pinkie was caught off guard. She had no idea Twilight felt this way about her, she wasn't even sure if she felt this way about Twilight. But one thing was for sure, she really enjoyed the kiss.

After Twilight had stolen all of Pinkie breath, she pulled away. Twilight wasn't sure if that was enough, so she decided to ask her. "Believe me now?" Pinkie looked back at Twilight. She looked directly into Twilight's eyes. She noticed how beautiful Twilight was, from her eyes to her hooves. Everything about Twilight was beautiful. And not only Twilight's looks, but her personality, as well. Her obsession with books, the way that everything had to be perfect, and how she needed to know about something that confused her, like Pinkie sense, even the way that when she got overly panicked, she lost it a little. Like when the parasprites attacked and she wanted to build another Ponyville in a few minutes.

Pinkie then realized that she did, in fact, love Twilight. She noticed that when she was depressed about not having friends, Twilight was the one she had thought about the most. After all of this thinking Pinkie finally replied. "I'm not completely convinced yet."