I Want You By My Side!

Start from the beginning

"Webs?" He asked watching his brother in everything except blood escorting the Angels. The masked man salutes the mutant with claws, as all of them stop in the entrance of the portal.

"Hey Logan, here is your daughter and the Angels." Peter says as the mutants start getting inside the portal, except for Logan and Kwannon.

"Spider-Man." The purple hair woman calls him. "I wanted to thank you for defending us against... those people." She said as Peter speak.

"Don't need to worry, I was just..."

"I haven't finish." She said as Peter shut up. "I will like to pay you for that, not for me, but for Laura and Nathan, they are strong, but they are still kids." She said as she picks up Peter hands in her. "Can... Can we see each other tomorrow at 10:00 A.M. here?" She asks him as Peter blush inside his mask.

"Are you... Are you asking me out?" He asks as she respond.

"Call it whatever you want, but I do want to thanks you, please." She talks to him, looking directly at his mask eyes.

"... Ok, I will be here." He said as she kisses him on his cheek and get inside the portal.

"Do you know they won't be happy about, whatever this is right?" Peter look at him and as he walked away he said.

"I stop thinking about what others want or dislike, I just going to get what I want, no matter the consequences." Peter says as he swings way from the portal.

Logan look at him, the bad things that happen to him didn't help on his growing as a hero, needier the way the other heroes look at him, but he smiles, he smiles because maybe, and only maybe he could be happy now.

"Good luck brother, you will need it."

-The Next Day at 9:56 A.M-

Spider-Man was waiting for his date in the front of the portal, as he was waiting, he was playing with his phone. When he heard the portal sounds, he stops and jump to the ground, but when he saw how many people get out of the portal, his body language change.

"Spider-Man, is always a pleasure to meet you." The voice came from a man dress in black with a helmet with an X on his head.

"Professor." He salutes respectfully to them that gives freedom and peace to all the mutants. "May I ask, what's going on?" He asked as he sees Kwannon with a worried face.

"Spider-Man, I know we have known each other for years, but I cannot accept you having this date with one of us." Xavier said as he points to Kwannon with his hand.

"Charles." Peter heard Logan voice as he came out of the portal with Jean Grey, and surprisingly, Scott Summers. "Don't do this Charles, you know he is a good guy, he can protect her." Logan says standing alongside Peter.

"Oh, I know that Logan, but our race, our people need future mutants, nothing more." He said with a hard voice.

"Charles, please, be reasonable." Jean Gray says as Scott talk.

"We are better than this, professor."

*TWIP*

A spider web trap Kwannon and bring her directly to Peter's arms. Holding her waist, peter says with a hard and serious voice.

"I don't know what happens to you Charles, but Kwannon desires are more important than this crap, now, if you excuse us, we have a date to continue." Peter says as he gets to the air, with Psylocke on his arms. The mutants look at the flying figures, and all of them smile.

"Didn't I told you, he has change." Logan said looking at them.

"He is the right one for her." Jean smile, happy to see Kwannon mind happy.

"If he was just a mutant..." Scott says and Charles interrupt.

"He doesn't need to be a mutant for be one of us Scott." Then he turns to Logan. "Tell Mr. Parker that he is most of welcome to live in our country Logan." Logan open his eyes after he heard the last name.

"You, son of a..."

-With Peter and Kwannon-

Peter and Kwannon have an amazing day with each other, they walk in a park, watch movies, even play on an arcade, the mutant assassin wasn't never being this happy with a man by her side, but this man was incredible. Right now, they were in the top of a roof watching the city.

"What you said to Charles... It was very brave of you." She mentioned for the first time, about what happened in the portal to Krakoa.

"I don't care what others said, I just want you to be happy with your decision." He said and she asked him what he was expecting for.

"Who are you behind that mask?" She asked as he look at her, then he put his hand at the top of his mask as he removed.

"My name is Peter Parker, nice to meet you Kwannon." He said smiling at her as she touches his cheek with a smile.

"I never wanted a man, people in general around me, Peter Parker, but I want you... I want you by my side." She said as she kisses him seeing his memories, his uncle, captain Stacy, Gwendolyn, Mary Jane, all the people that he loses.

"And I will never leave you my beautiful butterfly." He says to kiss her again.

.

.

.

The End

HAPPY SPIDER-MAN DAY EVERYONE!!

BEFORE ANYTHING, I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO MY FRIEND Zeckromizder FOR MAKING ME THE COVER FOR THIS ONE-SHOT!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE ONE-SHOT!

I HOPE TO BE WRITING MORE THINGS IN THE FUTURE SO ANY COMMENT AND RECOMMENDATION WILL BE AMAZING!!

SEE YOU IN THE FUTURE MY FRIENDS!!

:)