"She's bringing us all coffee," Carina said. "She already called. Her surgery got cancelled because her patient had a bowel perforation."

"Ew," Mallie shuddered. "Disgusting."

"Hello," Amelia called, walking over to them with a tray of coffees in her arms, the twins and Pru walking in front of her.

"Mamí!" Myles and Scout squeaked, running towards Mallie.

"Mal!" Pru giggled, racing after them.

Mallie laughed, bending down and opening her arms. Myles crashed into Mallie's left side, Scout on the right side, and Pru in the middle. Mallie wrapped her arms around them and stood up, spinning them around as she kissed their foreheads.

"Oh, my babies! I missed you all so much!" Mallie said.

"Missed you, too," Pru giggled.

"You did? Oh, I am so lucky to have three beautiful little people who missed me," Mallie laughed.

"So, I'm done for the night. I know you're not, but I figured we could come by the station with you guys so everyone can see the kids, and then I'll take them home to bed," Amelia said, handing the coffees to Ben, Carina and Andy while saving one for Mallie.

"That sounds great," Carina smiled, hugging Amelia. "Thank you for the coffee," she added.

"Anytime," Amelia grinned.

"Shall we get going, then?" Mallie said, carefully putting the kids back onto their feet.

"Yeah!" Pru said, grabbing Mallie's hand tightly. Mallie grinned and squeezed her hand.

"Twins, hold someone's hand, please," Mallie said.

Scout beelined towards Andy, who laughed and took his little hand in her own, while Myles giggled and ran to Carina.

"I'll take the kids in my car," Amelia said.

"And we'll squeeze in the PRT," Ben said.

"Oh, fun," Mallie grimaced. "I forgot how much I hate the smell of blood," she said.

"How did it go? Doing that again?" Amelia asked.

"It was fun, but I still prefer being a firefighter," Mallie said.

"Aw," Amelia pouted. "It would be cute to have you here with me all the time. Then again, I'd probably just ditch everyone to hang out with you, so maybe you should stay at the station," she said.

"As if Maya would let Mallie leave her in the station," Carina laughed.

"Yeah, can't split Mallie and Maya up," Ben said. "It'll just make more trouble," he said.

"Hey!" Mallie whined, the others laughing. "Maya and I are not trouble. Maya, Vic, Andy and I together are," Mallie said.

"That's true. I'll give you that," Andy laughed.

"Maya?" Myles looked at Carina.

"Yeah, we're going to see her," Carina smiled.

"Yay!" Myles giggled.

"You messy!" Scout poked Myles in the stomach.

"Me messy? You messy!" Myles poked his twin back.

Pru didn't look up from the Christmas cookies she was decorating between the twins at the dining room table in the station, just rolled her eyes as she grabbed some smarties to put on the cookies. Mallie and Amelia laughed quietly.

"She is going to be the super chill big sister, isn't she?" Amelia whispered.

"Oh, 100%," Mallie whispered back.