1<3

Charlie's Pov

"I think that was all," I said trying to catch my breath. Nick, and I had just carried all my stuff up to my new dorm room. "Gosh Charlie. You have too many things." Nick said out loud. I punched him friendly, "Then it's good I have a boyfriend with strong rugby arms, to carry all of them." We both laughed. But then Nick picked me up and started kissing me. "Nick" I laughed "I have to pack my things out." "Uhr," he said and stopped kissing me "Come on, Char. We have been long-distance for a year, and now I have the opportunity to kiss you every day." I just smiled at him "We can kiss when I have unpacked my things. And I don't think I want to meet my new roommate for the first time while kissing you." "What, are you embarrassed by me or something?" Nick said with a wink. "No, I just thought. What if my new roommate is a homophobic dude." Nick took his arm up and said "Then these rugby arms are gonna beat his ass." We both laughed and begin to unpack my things. I couldn't stop smiling, because Nick was right. We would be able to kiss every day. Nick was only one floor over me. And he had promised that every day, he would follow me to class. "What are you smiling about handsome?" Nick interrupted my thoughts. "Nothing I'm just happy." But before Nick could respond, an unknown face appeared in the doorway. "Which one of you is my roommate?" The guy asked. "That would be me," I said and walked over to shake his hand. "The guy was a little taller than me. He had green eyes and brown hair. "I'm Alex." "I'm Charlie." Alex looked over at Nick. "And you are?" "I'm Nick. The boyfriend." Alex smiled "Happy to meet you, Nick. You go to school here?" Nick nodded and said, "Yeah, it's my second year here." Alex just nodded "I'm gonna go out with some friends. See you later Charlie" He walked out of the door and shut it behind him. I looked at Nick "Well, he seemed nice." I said. "Maybe a little too nice," Nick said with jealousy in his voice. "Awww. Are my little Nicky jealous?" I say while squeezing his cheeks. "Omg Char. Don't call me that. I hate it." "I know you hate it. That's why I call you it... Nicky." "That was your last chance," Nick said and lifted me in his arms. He took me over to the bed and started tickling me. "No Nick stop," I said while laughing my lungs out. "I won't stop until you say that you are sorry." "I don't know if I want to do that Nicky." "That's 5 more minutes." He said and began again. "Okay okay fine. I'm sorry Nick." He stopped. He just looked at me and smiled. "I love you." I kissed his nose. "I love you too... Nicky." "And that's more tickling." He said and started again.

----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys

This is the beginning of my new story about Nick and Charlie on uni

I hope you liked it

And if you have some ideas of what could happen sooner in the story, then write them in the comments🥰