006 - Looking for Dart

Start from the beginning

"A coincidence?" Dustin tries.

"Or not. What if when Will was stuck in the Upside Down, he somehow acquired True Sight?" Alex theorizes.

"True Sight?" Lucas furrows his eyebrows.

"It gives you the power to see into the ethereal plane." Dustin explains, Mike and Alex nodding.

"Elaborate." Lucas tilts his head.

"Maybe these episodes that Will keeps having aren't really flashbacks at all." Mike looks at the four. "Maybe they're real. Maybe Will can somehow see into the Upside Down."

"So that would mean..." Dustin frowns.

"Dart is from the Upside Down." Alex finishes, Dustin shaking his head in disbelief. He really liked Dart, which made Alex feel bad, but Dart was danger to them. He had to go.

"We should take him to Hoppers ." Lucas suggests.

"Yeah."

"I agree."

"Definitely."

"No way!" Dustin raises his voice. If we take him to Hopper, Dart's good as dead."

"Maybe he should be." Mike leans on the table.

"How can you say that?" Dustin looks at the boy.

"How can you not? He's from the Upside Down!" Alex shouts.

"Maybe. But even if he is, it doesn't automatically mean that he's bad!" Dustin defends.

"That's like saying just because someone is from the Death Star, doesn't automatically mean he's bad." Mike rolls his eyes.

"We have a bond."

"A bond?" Alex asks, almost laughing. "Just because he likes nougat?"

"No because he trusts me!"

"He trusts you?" Lucas scoffs.

"Yes! I promised I would take care of him-" Dustin starts raising his voice once again.

Growling sounds start coming from the box where Dart was, stoping the five's conversation/argument. The box starts shaking shortly after, causing all of them to slightly back away from the desk.

Mike grabs a lamp from the desk and stands in front of Alex, in case he needs to protect her.

"Don't hurt him!" Dustin points at the boy.

"Only if he attacks!"

"Just open it already!" Lucas freaks, once the box started shaking more and more to the point where it flipped to its side.

Dustin takes a deep breath and flips the switch, opening the box. The five look at the desk to see Dart with two front legs, that he didn't have before.

"Holy shit!" Lucas curses.

Two legs then pop out on the back of Darts body, causing Alex to gasp and back away even more.